Biden invited a minor incursion and now he has one.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

'I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades,' said Biden during a disastrous question and answer session after his prepared remarks on January 19th.

When the president goes off-script, he usually gets in trouble, and he really got in trouble this time.

'And it depends on what it does,' Biden continued. 'It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.'

A reporter followed up – giving the president an opportunity to walk back this blunder.

'Are you effectively giving Putin permission to make a small incursion into the country?' she asked.

The president laughed and said, 'Good question. That's how it did sound like, didn't it?'

Hyck, hyuck!

He'll old man giggle us into World War III with the media egging it on. All to distract from his disastrous economy.

'I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades,' said Biden during a disastrous question and answer session after his prepared remarks on January 19th.

When the president goes off-script, he usually gets in trouble, and he really got in trouble this time.

'And it depends on what it does,' Biden continued. 'It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.'

A reporter followed up – giving the president an opportunity to walk back this blunder.

'Are you effectively giving Putin permission to make a small incursion into the country?' she asked.

The president laughed and said, 'Good question. That's how it did sound like, didn't it?'

Hyck, hyuck!

He'll old man giggle us into World War III with the media egging it on. All to distract from his disastrous economy.

Worse than that, Biden has re-started the Cold War. But I was beginning to miss the last Cold War anyway.

I missed the days when all I had to worry about was getting nuked by a bunch of ham-fisted, vodka-swilling, Slavik-squatting chimps, instead of getting blown up or decapitated by Islamic shitheads.

Damn. That's almost signature line material. :laughing0301:

668kro.jpg

Hyck, hyuck!

~~~~~~

Putin has already rolled into the areas he was seeking to annex without firing a shot. Today Donetsk and Luhansk, tomorrow, Europe.
For all of Joey Xi's weak blustering, Putin has acted. Will Kiev be next?

~~~~~~
Nice try at deflection.
Trump began the strengthening of NATO, made us energy independent. kept Russia and China at bay, while in one short years Joey Xi has created one clusterfuck after another including Supply chain shortages, inflation and racial unrest just to name a few of joey's screw-ups.
How many countries did Putin invade during the 4 years of Trump's administration?

~~~~~~

Putin has already rolled into the areas he was seeking to annex without firing a shot. Today Donetsk and Luhansk, tomorrow, Europe.
For all of Joey Xi's weak blustering, Putin has acted. Will Kiev be next?
It would seem that Putin’s “peacekeepers” drive tanks.

Thank you for providing an accurate and reliable source Doc, IWPR rated high for accuracy without bias; that’s hard to find among the vast amounts of lower hanging fruit.

Worse than that, Biden has re-started the Cold War. But I was beginning to miss the last Cold War anyway.

I missed the days when all I had to worry about was getting nuked by a bunch of ham-fisted, vodka-swilling, Slavik-squatting chimps, instead of getting blown up or decapitated by Islamic shitheads.

Damn. That's almost signature line material. :laughing0301:
I kind of miss it also. I was in the Army in Europe (the American army), during most of the eighties.

Sure, we knew that we could be vaporized by one drunken mistake on either side. But there was no additional danger from being in the Army itself, not really. If the "balloon went up," we were at no more risk than the civilians.

So, we drank the best beer, ate the best food, and slept with women who were a passable imitation of the best women we left at home.

I kind of miss it also. I was in the Army in Europe (the American army), during most of the eighties.

Sure, we knew that we could be vaporized by one drunken mistake on either side. But there was no additional danger from being in the Army itself, not really. If the "balloon went up," we were at no more risk than the civilians.

So, we drank the best beer, ate the best food, and slept with women who were a passable imitation of the best women we left at home.
I felt the same way when I served from the mid 50's to 60's. and that was before the Cuban missile crisis.

Hyck, hyuck!

YABUT..........TRUMMPPPP!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Forum List

Back