Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

Youre blind if you cant connect the dots. Dont worry, a year from now it will be too obvious for anyone to not see. In the mean time it would be nice if you all could defend Biden so he stays on the ticket until its too late for you guys to switch.
The “connect the dots” argument is what conspiracy theorists and media parrots say when they don’t have actual evidence to back up their claims

Yes, democrats struggle with words constantly. You know, like "the inflation reduction act".
Nice dodge. The struggle with words is you saying the impeachment was about something that it literally was not about.

It's always coming soon from you nuts. Guarantee all you'll get is accusations with nothing to back it up. Show me the money.
I’m sure Durham has the goods on all this

If we’re just a little more patient

The “connect the dots” argument is what conspiracy theorists and media parrots say when they don’t have actual evidence to back up their claims
Conspiracy theorists only have baseless theories.

Nice dodge. The struggle with words is you saying the impeachment was about something that it literally was not about.
Just because dems say something, doesnt mean its true. Most times they are outright lying. They say things like "there is zero evidence that Biden is corrupt".

Yep, when nutters "connect the dots", there's about a ton of wishful thinking in the mix.

Prove it in court, then impeach.

But they're just so desperate to do it.

Just because dems say something, doesnt mean its true. Most times they are outright lying. They say things like "there is zero evidence that Biden is corrupt".
This is true for Dems and republicans. Don’t see how it’s relevant to anything I’ve said

Yep, when nutters "connect the dots", there's about a ton of wishful thinking in the mix.

Prove it in court, then impeach.

But they're just so desperate to do it.
They saw the Dems do it to Trump and then promised to do it back to the Dems. Doesn’t matter who’s in power. It’s boring

No, we have it right from Hunters texts and emails. We also have witnesses who say he is taking bribes. Your post is a lie.

Thats the beauty of my position; i never have to lie. All the evidence is there for everyone to see.
So post this evidence. Let’s see where it comes from and what it actually says

You won’t

Not true. They are always based on nuggets of facts… but you need to connect the dots ;)
We have FAR more than nuggets. His son has corroberated all of our claims in texts and emails. You can choose to ignore it, but the rest of us wont.

No, we have it right from Hunters texts and emails. We also have witnesses who say he is taking bribes. Your post is a lie.

Thats the beauty of my position; i never have to lie. All the evidence is there for everyone to see.
Sure it is jackass. You just can’t quote or link to it

Forum List

Back