Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

Well, if you want to know the actual truth, once the Ways and Means Committee found out about this, they requested that the IRS turn that information over to them. The IRS thankfilully has said that they will honor the request.
I watched the last nothing burger. They didnt even accuse Joe of anything.

You impeached him for inquiring about Bidens corruption. Thats why no one took your impeachments seriously. The evidence against Biden on the other hand is overewhelming.
He wasn’t impeached for inquiring about corruption. You need to pay better attention.

We could read the transcript behind Trumps impeachment. Actual evidence. Y’all only have conspiracies around yours. It’s an obvious tit for tat political game. Grow up

And the normal criminal system didn't investigate these until after the GOP decided to impeach Biden?

Were investigators threatened?
I have to walk you through the DOJ corruption now? Seriously?

He wasn’t impeached for inquiring about corruption. You need to pay better attention.

We could read the transcript behind Trumps impeachment. Actual evidence. Y’all only have conspiracies around yours. It’s an obvious tit for tat political game. Grow up
No, that is precisely why he was impeached. The other impeachment was because he told the crowd to be peacefilul, so you guys decided to impeach him for inciting a riot.

This is what the ongoing congressional investigation is looking at. You do agree this should be investigated, right?
I would be happy to consider evidence. An email from someone saying something isnt a business transaction. Show me that Biden got money by doing something improper. It's and easy ask.

You are confused. My post has nothing to do with any previous hearings.
But there was a "you" before the last hearings saying the same thing. Show me the money.

show-me-the-money.gif

I have to lay out all the evidence for you? Thats sounds time consuming. I think ill pass on that.

You don't have to anything, you asked me why I don't support impeaching Biden and I explained exactly why - there is no serious evidence that I've ever seen that he did anything seriously wrong.

There are various claims you nutters make about bribes etc. but they fall apart quickly when you actually look what they are based on.

I have to walk you through the DOJ corruption now? Seriously?
You do have to wonder if it's simply ignorance becasue the media they consume does not report any real news to them. Or do they know about this evidence against Joe and are pretending to be ignorant.

Either way, it's not worth wasting one's time.

Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky told the FBI informant that he paid both Joe and Hunter Biden $5M each.

Is that serious evidence?

Is Mykola testifying that to actual investigators, with proof in hand of claimed payments?

Because if he is not, and there is just a claim made in conversation, nothing else.

They need ti di what the Progs do. Put up huge TV screen with endless Joe, Hunter and the family videos. Large photos on the walls of the committee of Joe, Hunter and the family in precarious positions. To a Republican voter, this is what he sees from what Progs do. We need to do this until the Progs stop.
Sure if that’s what you think they need to do then go for it. The show the Dems put on must have really impressed you if you think it needs to be copied

Every country in the EU wanted that prosecutor fired. He was corrupt as hell.

Zelensky was elected because he was an anti-corruption candidate. The Ukraine has been rife with corruption...so much so that the Ukrainian people were fed up.

It had nothing to do with Hunter and Burisma.

Perhaps Hunter was acting as an American agent in Ukraine? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
But only the U.S. had Biden as the Vice-President forcing the firing because His son, Hunter, was on the board of directors of Burisma raking in money for the Biden Crime Family (BCF) The BCF now apparently has about $50 million from sources like the Ukraine and China sent to unknown shell companies. Meanwhile, Joe Biden became very wealthy on a Senator's salary. It's all coming out with a lot more as well. No other country had this set up. So, forget the "everyone else did too" routine to justify Biden's extortion ring and bribing ring.

Did anyone actually bother to read this article? If so, did they even have any comprehension of what was said?

This is a THREAT of an impeachment INQUIRY that MIGHT happen sometime in September.

Basically, all McCarthy is saying that he wants to run an inquiry into Biden to see if there is anything that is worth impeaching Biden over. Someone further up the thread said that this is just grandstanding. I agree. All McCarthy is doing is saying he wants to run an inquiry (and it might not happen), and the inquiry is just that, checking to see if there is anything there worth bringing up a trial for (probably not).

And even if there IS something there (doubtful that they will bring up something with enough evidence to pursue charges), it would still have to get through both the House and the Senate.

Sorry.....................but this sounds like just a grandstanding pipe dream meant to rile up the base because they don't like Biden and are still butt hurt over what happened to Trump.

Watching democrats cry about the very notion of a politically motivated "impeachment" is hilariously hypocritical.

Is that serious evidence?
Sure
Is Mykola testifying that to actual investigators, with proof in hand of claimed payments?

Because if he is not, and there is just a claim made in conversation, nothing else.

It's testimony by a trusted FBI informant as what Mykola told him.

Will it alone put Biden in prison for the rest of his life? No. But that's no reason not to call it serious evidence.

Douchbag Smith is using triple hearsay in his updated charge against Trump. I don't see you guys questioning that.

You don't have to anything, you asked me why I don't support impeaching Biden and I explained exactly why - there is no serious evidence that I've ever seen that he did anything seriously wrong.

There are various claims you nutters make about bribes etc. but they fall apart quickly when you actually look what they are based on.
Youre blind if you cant connect the dots. Dont worry, a year from now it will be too obvious for anyone to not see. In the mean time it would be nice if you all could defend Biden so he stays on the ticket until its too late for you guys to switch.

Forum List

Back