Biden: “I’m Looking Forward To Appointing The First African American Woman To The US Senate”

Somebody has got to pull him off the public stage! The fool is humiliating himself infront of the entire world!

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the senile old yutz!

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.

Duh

I can't wait til he's sworn in, and goes to the G8

The Left thinks Trumps SOTU was bad, wait til babbling Biden gives his.

Actually if you look at his entire speech he's taking several minutes to talk about the Supreme Court and his role on the judiciary committee and when he was Vice President and presided over the senate. He's clearly lucid and going back and forth between the two branches of government and his role in appointing supreme court justices. Take a look at the video below, he misspoke one time when discussing his actions between those two branches.

Starts at rougly the 1 hour 37 minute mark. It's a clearer picture then the obviously clipped video in the OP.

Anyway, all said and done this is not evidence that Biden is losing it as we've all made simple mistakes like this before.

I've seen Joe stumble over his tongue since he was a senator.

He can't seem to open it without providing late night comics with material, and IF he wins the presidency, he'll provide tons more.

Pretty sure he meant to say the supreme court since presidents don't appoint senators.

Duh

Actually if you look at his entire speech he's taking several minutes to talk about the Supreme Court and his role on the judiciary committee and when he was Vice President and presided over the senate. He's clearly lucid and going back and forth between the two branches of government and his role in appointing supreme court justices. Take a look at the video below, he misspoke one time when discussing his actions between those two branches.

Starts at rougly the 1 hour 37 minute mark. It's a clearer picture then the obviously clipped video in the OP.

Anyway, all said and done this is not evidence that Biden is losing it as we've all made simple mistakes like this before.

Yeah, but it's when he mixes up which phone is for calling his wife and which phone is for launching the missiles that has me worried!

iu

If he meant anything other than senility, it meant, nominating a black woman for VP, which is the tying vote in the Senate.

Stacy Abrams for VP?

Duh

He can't seem to open it without providing late night comics with material, and IF he wins the presidency, he'll provide tons more.

Yet somehow Trump always seems to be the mainstay on the late night shows with his hilarious fuck ups.

You're welcome.

Quid Pro Joe seems to be confused about a great many things.

Biden’s confusing comment was one of a series of gaffes in recent days as the floundering White House candidate seeks to win Saturday’s South Carolina primary contest. The former vice president falsely claimed at this week’s debate that 150 million Americans have died from gun violence since 2007. Federal government data shows roughly 156,000 have died of firearm-related homicides.

On Monday, Biden mistakenly proclaimed that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his White House rivals. Later that day, he falsely claimed that he worked on the 2016 Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, who has been died for over 20 years.

iu

If he meant anything other than senility, it meant, nominating a black woman for VP, which is the tying vote in the Senate.

Stacy Abrams for VP?

No, he meant the supreme court, this has been covered. Welcome to hotel ubewrong, your usual room?

Oh? Really?

O.K.

Does he know what office he is running for?

joe-biden-should-tell-hillary-santa-knows-killed-epstein-then-take-his-job-kids-sit-on-lap.jpg

Biden’s confusing comment was one of a series of gaffes in recent days as the floundering White House candidate seeks to win Saturday’s South Carolina primary contest. The former vice president falsely claimed at this week’s debate that 150 million Americans have died from gun violence since 2007. Federal government data shows roughly 156,000 have died of firearm-related homicides.

On Monday, Biden mistakenly proclaimed that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his White House rivals. Later that day, he falsely claimed that he worked on the 2016 Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, who has been died for over 20 years.

I'm not here to defend Biden, I'm just pointing out in this case his verbal gaffe is excusable and it's wingnuts just looking for shit.

I'm not here to defend Biden, I'm just pointing out in this case his verbal gaffe is excusable and it's wingnuts just looking for shit.
You mean like this?

You mean like this?

Sounds like a less hateful Trump.

Duh

Yet somehow Trump always seems to be the mainstay on the late night shows with his hilarious fuck ups.

You're welcome.

Doh...

He's the one in office.

IF Biden, or Sanders, replaces him next January, he will be old news.

You mean like this?

Right to the guy’s face...wow.

Joe is too senile to be POTUS.

He is funny, but he shouldn’t be using a remote control, much less be POTUS.

He might nuke the wrong country.

Speaking of which, wasn’t Trump going to melt the planet by now according to fuckstain libs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back