Biden: If U.S. has 'real shooting war' it could be result of cyber attacks

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The deep state loves hot wars, lots of money to be made for them and their pals from a hot war.

And here's Biden saying something that if Trump had said it the MSM would have exploded and kept exploding over it for days.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday warned that if the United States ended up in a "real shooting war" with a "major power" it could be the result of a significant cyber attack on the country, highlighting what Washington sees as growing threats posed by Russia and China.

Cybersecurity has risen to the top of the agenda for the Biden administration after a series of high-profile attacks on entities such as network management company SolarWinds, the Colonial Pipeline company, meat processing company JBS and software firm Kaseya hurt the U.S. far beyond just the companies hacked. Some of the attacks affected fuel and food supplies in parts of the United States.

"I think it's more than likely we're going to end up, if we end up in a war - a real shooting war with a major power - it's going to be as a consequence of a cyber breach of great consequence and it's increasing exponentially, the capabilities," Biden said during a half-hour speech while visiting the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).

Hacking another nations information, citizens or infrastructure is in itself, an Act of War. Therefore, I don't disagree with him.

He could be posturing or, legitimately sending a message to the Usual Suspects. Unless there are direct consequences, dictatorships won't listen.

1627596033959.png

Must be another warmongering Democrat in office

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

The deep state loves hot wars, lots of money to be made for them and their pals from a hot war.

And here's Biden saying something that if Trump had said it the MSM would have exploded and kept exploding over it for days.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday warned that if the United States ended up in a "real shooting war" with a "major power" it could be the result of a significant cyber attack on the country, highlighting what Washington sees as growing threats posed by Russia and China.
Cybersecurity has risen to the top of the agenda for the Biden administration after a series of high-profile attacks on entities such as network management company SolarWinds, the Colonial Pipeline company, meat processing company JBS and software firm Kaseya hurt the U.S. far beyond just the companies hacked. Some of the attacks affected fuel and food supplies in parts of the United States.
"I think it's more than likely we're going to end up, if we end up in a war - a real shooting war with a major power - it's going to be as a consequence of a cyber breach of great consequence and it's increasing exponentially, the capabilities," Biden said during a half-hour speech while visiting the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).

Phew...so when China invades Taiwan, Biden will do nothing.

I was worried there for a moment.

From everything I've been reading, as the way things sit today, the likely cause of a real war will be due to cyber attacks.

The U.S. at some point will have to make it perfectly clear to Russia, China, Iran, and anyone else, that cyber attacks will be viewed no differently than any other attack of our homeland. And we must be prepared to back it up.
No Obama "line in the sand" bullshit, we must really respond!

View attachment 518950

Must be another warmongering Democrat in office

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

He won't do shit. Democrats have a long history of stupidly trying to assert their little manhood by bombing aspirin factories or refugee camps. Maybe he'll even draw a red line or write a "strongly-worded letter" like that faggot Obama did.

We had a President who would have knocked their dicks in the dirt if they'd gotten froggy. But the current batch of assholes are more pro-Russia, pro-China, and pro-communism, so I don't expect much out of them.

As long as you understand that if other countries are even better, you simply just lost.
What needs to be understood is that no American-based company should be permitted to have partial or controlling ownership of the company by a foreign nation that is considered a threat to our interests.

Since the Biden administration has come into power, we have now been determined to no longer be the number one superpower. As we are now number two and no doubt going to keep diminishing under the senile Biden presidency, I doubt this nation will actually challenge any nation of significance.
What we are more likely to see is a Civil War, as patriots completely reject life under a Marxist government.

What needs to be understood is that no American-based company should be permitted to have partial or controlling ownership of the company by a foreign nation that is considered a threat to our interests.

Fine with me but the problem is, someone is going to find just about anyone a threat one way or the other. Good luck with your plan.

Taiwan is a dead island drifting. It's China's at the snap of a finger.
I know it.
Xiden wills it.
You know it too but the thought twists your panties a little bit tighter dry day by day. But not to worry. When those quote little cumquats have been deprived of nourishing blood flow long enough they'll dry up like black little raisins and fall off.
Then the pain will end.

Forum List

Back