Admiral Brett Giroir, assistant health secretary under President Trump say's if you ARE NOT vaccinated, or have no immunity YOU WILL get the Delta

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is the second time I've heard someone of substance say, if you are not vaxxed, and have no immunity from a past positive Covid diagnoses, you WILL get the Delta variant. It's simply a matter of time.

What say you now?

Thursday, July 29, 2021 14:13

If you aren’t vaccinated and haven’t had COVID, you will get Delta variant: Adm. Giroir​

Admiral Brett Giroir, former assistant health secretary under President Trump, warns the Delta variant is so contagious that it’s ‘just a matter of time’ until people who are not vaccinated and haven’t have COVID yet catch it.

This is the second time I've heard someone of substance say, if you are not vaxxed, and have no immunity from a past positive Covid diagnoses, you WILL get the Delta variant. It's simply a matter of time.

What say you now?

If you aren’t vaccinated and haven’t had COVID, you will get Delta variant: Adm. Giroir​

Well, they've been right about so much up until now, like "two weeks to slow the spread", "come down to Chinatown!", "travel bans are xenophobic", "BLM protests don't spread covid", etc.

I have had Covid (back in February) and have been vaccinated but what I would say is this.

We see people getting diagnosed with Covid, like a large number of baseball players BUT none of them are sick. If not for the fact that they were required to get checked they would never have known they were even affected.

Every flu season we get millions treated for the flu but if everyone was required to be checked would we have many, many, many others diagnosed with the flu?

The flu kills many every year (outside of this past year) but we do not require anyone get vaccinated. No one has to wear a mask. No one is forced to get checked for infection.

Can one make an argument that Covid is worse than the flu? For those who die from the flu, that would not be true. For the many who get diagnosed and have absolutely no symptoms that would not be true.

I have had Covid (back in February) and have been vaccinated but what I would say is this.

We see people getting diagnosed with Covid, like a large number of baseball players BUT none of them are sick. If not for the fact that they were required to get checked they would never have known they were even affected.

Every flu season we get millions treated for the flu but if everyone was required to be checked would we have many, many, many others diagnosed with the flu?

The flu kills many every year (outside of this past year) but we do not require anyone get vaccinated. No one has to wear a mask. No one is forced to get checked for infection.

Can one make an argument that Covid is worse than the flu? For those who die from the flu, that would not be true. For the many who get diagnosed and have absolutely no symptoms that would not be true.

For me, I'm not willing to take the risk. I got both jabs as soon as I qualified to get them.

I also get a regular flu shot every winter. As I have aged, getting the flu, (as expected) hurts more, and has been more and more difficult to deal with. I don't want either, especially one that could put you on a ventilator.

For me, I'm not willing to take the risk. I got both jabs as soon as I qualified to get them.

I also get a regular flu shot every winter. As I have aged, getting the flu, (as expected) hurts more, and has been more and more difficult to deal with. I don't want either, especially one that could put you on a ventilator.

And I would never condemn anyone that gets either vaccine.

An admiral is telling me that I will get the disease even if I already had covid but what about the people who are coming down with the current strain after being fully vaccinated? Who is this guy?
shill
noun
Definition of shill (Entry 2 of 2)
1a: one who acts as a decoy (as for a pitchman or gambler)
b: one who makes a sales pitch or serves as a promoter

These things all make me wonder if they have a bonus quoted for every so many jabs given?

An admiral is telling me that I will get the disease even if I already had covid but what about the people who are coming down with the current strain after being fully vaccinated? Who is this guy?

He's Trump's former assistant health secretary, and he's NOT saying if you have had Covid you'll get the variant.
If you have had Covid, then you have at least some immunity.

He's saying if you have no immunity, and you haven't been vaxxed, then you're going to get the Delta.

What say you now?

If we are all going to get the Delta---------then we will all die or have immunity........... And the death rate is .08? Maybe this is a good thing, and the only way to end this virus and this globalist seizure of power.

The fucking vaccinated will keep this virus alive ........................

If we are all going to get the Delta---------then we will all die or have immunity........... And the death rate is .08? Maybe this is a good thing, and the only way to end this virus and this globalist seizure of power.

The fucking vaccinated will keep this virus alive ........................

So I take it you haven't been vaxxed?

What say you now?

So I'll get a more contagious but less virulent stain of a virus that wasnt much a threat to my age and health group to begin with? Umm. ok. OHHH so scary......

I'm truly amazed how there have been hardly any responses to this.

What's happened to the board's leftist members?
ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING? This guy is saying if you aren't vaxxed and have no immunity, you're going to get the Delta! I'm shocked you guys are running with this!

Forum List

Back