Biden heavily supported and campaigned for a war that killed about 1 million people.

Tom8700

Oct 26, 2020
Not even talking about all the havoc, tragedy and chaos it has indirectly cost in the last 20 years. So can anyone explain to me why Biden gets a pass for this? Why is it never mentioned. Why do "liberals" support such a man? Biden should be in jail right next to Bush and company really.

All the lives lost and or ruined by a stupid decision to go to war....for what?...Biden was all in.....and it makes me sick to watch Bush bike ride with purple heart recipients......the swamp fell in love with war and nation building....a lot of dollars can be grabbed with the fog and cost of war....like 40 million dollar gas stations in Afghanistan.....

A war that was cooked up by, and prosecuted by Republicans, who have never apologized for lying the country - and Joe Biden - into an illegal war.
So what you are saying is that the Establishment Republicans committed a crime taking US to an unjust war, right?

Joe Biden is just as guilty if not more so, because he was supposed to be on the side of right, when he just went right along with the crime...And Joe committed even more crimes, he is the Crime boss of the Senate.....

Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.
Aiding and abetting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting

Not even talking about all the havoc, tragedy and chaos it has indirectly cost in the last 20 years. So can anyone explain to me why Biden gets a pass for this? Why is it never mentioned. Why do "liberals" support such a man? Biden should be in jail right next to Bush and company really.
"D"

You can see here who voted for the authorization of military force in iraq

which is 296 yes votes in house, and 77 yes votes in senate.

so 373 should be in jail?

Joe did vote yay on the war.

Bush was the commander and chief. It was obvious that Bush wanted to become a war president as it secured a 2nd presidency. The need to place blame and find a scapegoat is the problem. His weapons of mass destruction argument pushed it over the top. Saddam a bad guy yeah yeah but it was up to the Iraq people to get rid of him.

So Bush was to blame because he made false arguments for war and used 9-11 as the foundation.

Bandwagon is fun but it gets full very quickly and you start wondering who the heck are all these people that I would normally not associate with. Then they start waving the flag and the guilt trip is on.

Last edited:
The election’s over – as many Americans have voted early or by mail in 2020 as the total number of votes cast in 2016; you and others on the right can stop with the ridiculous lies.

A war that was cooked up by, and prosecuted by Republicans, who have never apologized for lying the country - and Joe Biden - into an illegal war.

You want to talk about Lying try your democrats LBJ and Mcnamara a war that killed over 400,000 americans and an estimated near 2 million vietnamese..

Check your history Democrats have started far more wars than Republicans

It's too late to try and change my mind.

I already voted for President Trump.

The election’s over – as many Americans have voted early or by mail in 2020 as the total number of votes cast in 2016; you and others on the right can stop with the ridiculous lie
So Biden die not Support and campaign for the war? Oh and your Seconds Statement is also totally wrong. So two lies in one Post, respect.

Our desk top Generals want Biden in office because they know he will do whatever they want....and they want continued war......

The vast majority of the dead are not Americans. They’re sub-human foreigners (repetitive, I know) so their lives have no value.

why would anybody in their right mind stick up for a pedophile, chinese bought piece of shit, unless they approved? the only thing crooked in AMERICA, is the vile scum of the demonrats

The election’s over – as many Americans have voted early or by mail in 2020 as the total number of votes cast in 2016; you and others on the right can stop with the ridiculous lies.
the election is over on the 3rd dipshit.....

I wasnt refering that.

I wasnt refering that.
i wasnt quoting you....

Forum List

Back