Biden has yet ANOTHER BRAIN FART while speaking in a presser at the NATO conference...

I didn’t see a link to any video. What am I supposed to do... take Gateway Pundit’s word for it? That’ll be the day.
Can you dispute anything in the videos? Do you think the videos were doctored? I provided three links to the same story so you idiot libs can't dismiss the source and claim it didn't happen.

Yet one stupid bastard complains about where the videos came from! :laughing0301:

I didn’t see a link to any video. What am I supposed to do... take Gateway Pundit’s word for it? That’ll be the day.
Can you dispute anything in the videos? Do you think the videos were doctored? I provided three links to the same story so you idiot libs can't dismiss the source and claim it didn't happen.

Yet one stupid bastard complains about where the videos came from! :laughing0301:

Your links had no video. This is the first one. Here’s what it shows. No confusion. No brain freeze. Answers a two part question. What the hell were you watching?

I wonder if he was waiting on his handlers to speak on his earpiece. The blithering prick has lost his mind.

A bunch of hit piece articles from the lying right wing billionaire media.

Press from around the world is giving high praise to Joe Biden for his performance at these so much. He hasn’t offended anyone, shoved any world leaders aside, or made a total fool of himself.

Biden didn’t storm off in a huff, and embarrass himself and his nation by behaving like a petulant child. And they actually got some important things accomplished this time. Something that never happened in any summit held during the Trump years.
Joe Biden is truly an idiot. Liberals just can't bring themselves to admit that they put a goofy, senile, mentally unstable old man in the White House.

This poll came from June 2020 when goofy Joe was a candidate:

Last edited:
I wonder if he was waiting on his handlers to speak on his earpiece. The blithering prick has lost his mind.

haha, look how excited you goobers get over gaffes. Just goes to show both how little you can find to actually complain about and how fake you all are.

What the hell were you watching?
Um... these white wing morons don't actually watch the videos or read the articles they link to. They furiously google for headlines/titles, and the headline is all they need to know.

try it out. It is 100% of the time, and it is uncanny.

Your links had no video. This is the first one. Here’s what it shows. No confusion. No brain freeze. Answers a two part question. What the hell were you watching?

I got that video from the top link in the OP. Just look for a picture with a triangle pointing to the right in the center of it.

Listen to the "dead air time". The dumb bastard was trying to think up something to say.

"Well, actually I… well look, I mean he has made clear that uh, uhh… ”

Biden then froze and remained silent for seven uncomfortable seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the run-up to the 2020 election, about 40 percent of voters believed then-presidential candidate Joe Biden is experiencing some form of dementia, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll published in June 2020.

That same poll showed that about 61 percent of voters believed that Biden should address the dementia issue publicly.

Maybe you need to learn how to use a computer.

haha, look how excited you goobers get over gaffes. Just goes to show both how little you can find to actually complain about and how fake you all are.
That wasn't a gaffe. It was a brain fart.

A gaffe is when you say the wrong thing. I brain fart is when you can't think of anything to say...so you go silent.

I got that video from the top link in the OP. Just look for a picture with a triangle pointing to the right in the center of it.

Listen to the "dead air time". The dumb bastard was trying to think up something to say.

"Well, actually I… well look, I mean he has made clear that uh, uhh… ”

Biden then froze and remained silent for seven uncomfortable seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the run-up to the 2020 election, about 40 percent of voters believed then-presidential candidate Joe Biden is experiencing some form of dementia, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll published in June 2020.

That same poll showed that about 61 percent of voters believed that Biden should address the dementia issue publicly.

Maybe you need to learn how to use a computer.

It’s a phone. Not a computer. Boy are you old. A computer!! Lol. Did your brain freeze?!?!? You are senile. Joe however seemed just fine.

The video of this was just featured on Hannity. They played the sound of crickets during Biden's pregnant pause. :laughing0301:

Better than tramp, I was sick of the lies.
An of course you cannot quote the lies and prove they are lies.

You merely parrot what the fake news media easily brainwashed into believing because you have such a low IQ that you lack the necessary critical thinking skills to think for yourself.
Yes I can, lies lies and more lies come out of tramps mouth, he blathers on and on like his mind is empty.

Better than tramp, I was sick of the lies.
An of course you cannot quote the lies and prove they are lies.

You merely parrot what the fake news media easily brainwashed into believing because you have such a low IQ that you lack the necessary critical thinking skills to think for yourself.
Yes I can, lies lies and more lies come out of tramps mouth, he blathers on and on like his mind is empty.
Then why don't you quote a bunch of these alleged lies and prove they are lies?

Because you can't do it, that's why. Nor can the fake news media that brainwashed you either.

Forum List

Back