Biden has Putin on the Ropes

You are Hitler. Those so called nazis could be your propagandists. And yes, there are nazi and KKK people that number in the thousands out of half the country that vote Republican. Progs of course are Stalin like and are tens of millions and tens of millions more from how they vote.
/——-/ And how exactly do you know how other people vote? X-Ray vision? Vulcan Mind Meld?

/——-/ And how exactly do you know how other people vote? X-Ray vision? Vulcan Mind Meld?

Speaking for myself. I listen when they speak.

It’s interesting that you have only the propaganda put out but claim no knowledge of those promoting it.

Perhaps you should take a long look at the sites you are visiting. Or just come on out of the closet and admit that you are supporting the same people the Nazi’s are.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

Joe got it all started in 2014, remember?

I love you guys. In one thread Biden is owned and controlled by the Chinese, or the Russians, or the Saudi’s. Sometimes the Ukrainians. And in the next thread we hear how nobody likes or respects Biden because he’s too dumb. That’s the problem with hatred. It clouds your perceptions and blinds you.

Only a moron thinks putting Putin against the ropes is a good thing.

He is not against the ropes yet.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

I have learned through your many post to believe you are delusional at best. But keep trying.

A little bit of propaganda and lies from the other side.

Also contains some more lies from Seymour Hersh.

Who do we believe?

I just keep on asking the relevant questions.
I believe I'll have another beer. The only one biden has had on the ropes is the Pope and it's been at least a year since Biden had to change into his lime green, back-up panties. What? Do you think they still have a thing going on?

My best information from varied sources is saying that Russia is slaughtering the Ukrainian army and that the Ukraine never did have a chance to win.

In any case, that's not at question anymore.

I'm still divided on whether America can come out of this war with some meaningful gain?
In war if you are invading a country as Russia is

So, Biden allowed Russia to invade Ukraine and kill so many people just so he could beat up Putin?
All that Biden shit talk? That's what it is. Shit, ask the Pope. Clown Boy ain't takin nobody behind the gym and slobberin their member! unless he is takin his brother.

Attachments

• HIS BROTHER (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).png
    HIS BROTHER (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).png
    372.7 KB · Views: 7
I have learned through your many post to believe you are delusional at best. But keep trying.
I suspect he deliberately Trolls at times as a "Wind Up" .This thread being an obvious example .But he does it in such an amateurish way .

Forum List

Back