Biden has Putin on the Ropes

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

807.jpg

Russia helped us defeat Nazi Germany.

Maybe if we didn't keep advancing on their territory, they wouldn't see us as an enemy.

Putin is failing.
His war is failing.
Biden has united NATO, armed Ukraine, and they are crushing Putin.
Putin is weak and vulnerable.

Biden is considering sending more advanced weaponry to Ukraine, hopefully he does. This could be the knock out blow for the Russian Army. The US has given Ukraine, just $100B and Russia has lost half their army. A small price to pay to crush half the Army of your biggest foe.

Biden is about to crush our biggest foe, and the 2nd most powerful army in the world. Russia's Army is no longer the 2nd most powerful, because of Biden and the Ukraine fighters.

Joe is getting it done. Big time.

You should layoff those mind altering substances.

Biden can barely stand, much less put someone else “on the ropes”, fool. Borrowing money and send it to the Ukraine is a coward’s strategy in a conflict.
Yea I know, you prefer GW Bush's war in Iraq that you loved so much.

Biden's strategy is much better, doesn't cost US lives, cost much less money, and also has our biggest foe fucked up badly and greatly weakened.

Biden has greatly weakened Russia. Joe did that.

Biden's strategy is much better, doesn't cost US lives, cost much less money, and also has our biggest foe fucked up badly, and greatly weakened.

We have exhausted are artilly ammo. We can't replenish it for yrs Ukraine can't win

Biden's strategy is much better, doesn't cost US lives, cost much less money, and also has our biggest foe fucked up badly, and greatly weakened.

Biden has greatly weakened America. Traitor Joe did that...

Globalists did that. Biden is a globalist whether he knows it or not. Money needs to be laundered.

Biden has greatly weakened America. Traitor Joe did that...
nope, but nice try though.

Putin is losing and weakened, I wouldn't expect you to admit that though.
People like you are weak, the weak are cowards, cowards can't admit fact based reality.

Forum List

Back