Biden Has No Plans For Using Military To Evacuate U.S. Citizens Out Of Ukraine If Russia Invades

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Americans are on their own at home and abroad. Democrats create situations to get you killed, whether it’s releasing hundreds of thousands of career violent felons from prison early or initiating your abandonment while offshore or defunding police.

The US cannot force Americans to evacuate Ukraine or Afghanistan.

You may want to read up on your rights.

The US doesn't have jurisdiction over you in a foreign country.

Why the hell are there Americans in Ukraine to begin with. The US Government has no responsibility to evacuate anyone other than US Gov. personnel.

Americans are on their own at home and abroad. Democrats create situations to get you killed, whether it’s releasing hundreds of thousands of career violent felons from prison early or initiating your abandonment while offshore or defunding police.

Why aren't they able to leave on their own? They are being advised to.

People were told in March of 2020 we were pulling out of Afghanistan........they decided to stay.
Yeah, after peace agreements were signed and a date established.
Brandon pulled a date out of his ass just few days ahead in order to abandon Americans and billions in military hardware to terrorists.

The Xiden cartel has taken millions from Ukraine. What good is it buying them off if they can't use their influence to help Americans..... oh, I think I just answered my own question.... they hate Americans.

If you're stuck in Ukraine, tell the stuttering shit clown you're a 14-year old prostitute..... he'll get you out.

Forum List

Back