Biden Has No Plans For Using Military To Evacuate U.S. Citizens Out Of Ukraine If Russia Invades

That's what the Embassy is for.

And here's your embassy guards:

45648785061_3cf8b83b53_n.jpg

Fact of the matter is that the embassy can't do a fucking thing if someone in that country decides that Americans can't leave and uses their troops to ensure they don't...

Americans are on their own at home and abroad. Democrats create situations to get you killed, whether it’s releasing hundreds of thousands of career violent felons from prison early or initiating your abandonment while offshore or defunding police.

Russians will probably be civil to Americans and do them no harm. I would be more concerned about what AMERICANS will do to other Americans left behind.

And here's your embassy guards:

45648785061_3cf8b83b53_n.jpg

Fact of the matter is that the embassy can't do a fucking thing if someone in that country decides that Americans can't leave and uses their troops to ensure they don't...
Russia has no interest in poor U.S. relations.

ALL this bullshit is the Commie E.U.'s attempt to break Russia's petroleum stranglehold.

Just like in Iraq, they bailed on themselves.
Yep....Obama had zip to do with the bailing I suppose.
You do know that what Obama did in Iraq was just repeated by Biden in Afghanistan, right?
Obama create ISIS.....no telling what Biden's created in Afghanistan.
This is what Democrats are good for.....fucking everything up and then selling the farm.

Last edited:
All Americans who choose to leave the Ukraine should be out by now. In the unlikely event of a war, Americans would be treated as neutrals by Ukrainians.
Americans currently still in Russia will also be treated as neutrals.
The possibility of America being involved in a war has already been completely ruled out.

The OP may not have addressed the whole reality of the situation?
The possibility of the US getting into a war is not ruled out, you entry level hack.

Breathtaking incompetence on full display again. BTW, not a peep in the media about Americans still stranded in Talibania. It's like they don't exist.

Yep....Obama had zip to do with the bailing I suppose.
You do know that what Obama did in Iraq was just a repeat that Biden did in Afghanistan, right?
Obama create ISIS.....no telling what Biden's created in Afghanistan.
This is what Democrats are good for.....fucking everything up and then selling the farm.

Obama failed at fixing Bush's screw up's. No doubt about that.

Nor can I find anything making the Fed responsible for education, healthcare, vaccines, or a hundred other things.
Exactly. That’s why I believe this Government to be extra-Constitutional, fraudulent and lacking any legitimacy. It has been since 1861.

Exactly. That’s why I believe this Government to be extra-Constitutional, fraudulent and lacking any legitimacy. It has been since 1861.
It’s a loyalty issue. Even Brandon said no American left behind as he left thousands behind.
We’ve had Presidents say you harm one American and we go to war.
Which kind of President would you want behind ypu

Americans are on their own at home and abroad. Democrats create situations to get you killed, whether it’s releasing hundreds of thousands of career violent felons from prison early or initiating your abandonment while offshore or defunding police.

He is going to send some of our military equipment to Russia instead.

He is going to send some of our military equipment to Russia instead.

NAW. Joe will simply leave behind 28 billion in brand new SOTA military gear for the Russians to pick up as Ukrainians flee just liked he did for the Taliban.

Now you know why they ain't revealing who is paying six figures for Hunter's snot doodles.

thumbs-up-cartoon-vintage-cash-register-front-view-thumbs-up-cartoon-vintage-cash-register-fro...jpg

Forum List

Back