Biden has blood on his hands - I accuse Biden of incompetence

I do not make this statement lightly. I despise trump and all his fake Christian, fake Conservative cult followers. They really should dig a big pit and throw them all in it.

But recent events have shown how incompetent Biden really is.. How can a so called leader turn his back on so many helpless Americans ? It beggars belief.

Every night we go to bed hearing the screams of the poor victims. Mainly women. People who have, over the course of many years, come to think of America as their friend and protector.

People led to believe in human rights and a life lived in mutual respect.A state that was free from the interference and cruelty of self appointed religious extremists. Crackpots who don a robe of respectability in order to dictate every facet of the way we live our lives.

And here we are today. Biden has abandoned them to a brutal and savage foe.Its an act of betrayal that will scream down the centuries and stand as a blot on the trusty stars and stripes.

And its on you Joe Biden. You are the guilty party in all of this. God is watching and he sees you and your inactivity.

It isnt like you were unaware that this was going to happen. They had made their plans obvious for some time. Did you think that they would come to their senses ? Are you that stupid ?

How could you be so useless in protecting the poor and oppressed women of Texas as they face a cruel and despotic regime ?

What, you left your asylum?
What's about the next syringe still waiting for you?
Doctors are gonna looking for you.

20126c1830143f62b04dd0f8df446116.jpg

It is no shock that Biden can get away with incompetence when right wing trash on here support him like this.
Millions of American women suffering under the lash of a brutal and vicious stone age regime. For shame.

The free and luxurious blue cities where many women are treated like shit by their own mainly because of permanent Prog Poverty agendas is never talked about.
Haha, do you feel better now Captain Random?!

It is no shock that Biden can get away with incompetence when right wing trash on here support him like this.
Millions of American women suffering under the lash of a brutal and vicious stone age regime. For shame.
I'll ask you again what exactly you'd like to see Biden do about Texas?

Texas is a notorious crucible of hate where everybody has to carry a gun to ensure their safety. And now lives will be ruined because of the actions of an elite religious cult that seeks to enforce its "values" on normal folk.
President Joe needs to send in some troops and dismantle the apparatus of the snooper state. Then they can work on creating a democratic society that is fit to live in.

Texas is a notorious crucible of hate where everybody has to carry a gun to ensure their safety. And now lives will be ruined because of the actions of an elite religious cult that seeks to enforce its "values" on normal folk.
President Joe needs to send in some troops and dismantle the apparatus of the snooper state. Then they can work on creating a democratic society that is fit to live in.
Oh Commie Taint, you are a funny one. Your advice is a civil war because liberals are unwilling to accept peaceful and lawful solutions? Wow. Don't you have unvaxxed terrorists to worry about? There must schools of them wherever your dumb ass lives, or just sheep?

Ultimately, it just comes down to a simple formula... 8=D
And that is what a Prog is. Total name calling and insults. That is why you will kill millions. And it will come round to you. In a poorer situation you are more worthless.

I do not make this statement lightly. I despise trump and all his fake Christian, fake Conservative cult followers. They really should dig a big pit and throw them all in it.

But recent events have shown how incompetent Biden really is.. How can a so called leader turn his back on so many helpless Americans ? It beggars belief.

Every night we go to bed hearing the screams of the poor victims. Mainly women. People who have, over the course of many years, come to think of America as their friend and protector.

People led to believe in human rights and a life lived in mutual respect.A state that was free from the interference and cruelty of self appointed religious extremists. Crackpots who don a robe of respectability in order to dictate every facet of the way we live our lives.

And here we are today. Biden has abandoned them to a brutal and savage foe.Its an act of betrayal that will scream down the centuries and stand as a blot on the trusty stars and stripes.

And its on you Joe Biden. You are the guilty party in all of this. God is watching and he sees you and your inactivity.

It isnt like you were unaware that this was going to happen. They had made their plans obvious for some time. Did you think that they would come to their senses ? Are you that stupid ?

How could you be so useless in protecting the poor and oppressed women of Texas as they face a cruel and despotic regime ?

OK that was it

Adios

Why hasn't the UK stepped up and went down there? The complains that we are in countries we have no business being in and now you are upset that we aren't.

What is happening there is terrible, it is time for the UN to condemn the actions and find a solution. The United States is not and should not be the world police.

And that is what a Prog is. Total name calling and insults. That is why you will kill millions. And it will come round to you. In a poorer situation you are more worthless.
Oh no, you got me all wrong. I’m not going to kill anybody. I’m all about peace and love.

Forum List

Back