Biden has been summoned to a meeting with his boss next week

And it looks like he'll have Hillary's "Russian reset" button in his pocket.

Joe: "I'll do whatever you want, Vlad, just like always."

Now, if only Red Joe could find his missing slipper...

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin are set to hold their June 16 summit in an 18th-century Swiss villa overlooking Lake Geneva, a soothing setting for what promises to be heated talks.

Bitter disputes over election interference, cyber attacks, human rights and Ukraine hang over their first face-to-face meeting since Biden took office on Jan 20.

Strategic nuclear stability and regional conflicts will be on the table. Biden, who is due to arrive in Britain on Wednesday at the start of his first trip abroad as president, has said he would press Putin to respect human rights.

Putin said last Friday he expected the talks to be held in a positive atmosphere, though he anticipated no breakthrough.
The horror, I had to give my Geneva Convention Card back or suffer nonjudicial punishment.

Biden has no boss, he is the Potus. tramp treated Putin as his boss.
Are you stupid or just a liar?
Joe Biden does what Barack Obama wants. Obama confirmed as much when he stated that Biden was going to
insure Obama's agenda was completed now.
At least it was the last Potus, oh it wasn't my mistake, democrats progress each other Democrat presidency, and NOT PUTIN who comes from the Soviet Union, and now Russia!!

You republican were all hip with Putin when tramp was Potus. What happened??

Putin owns Joe Biden. Putin even made Biden appoint one of his spies as the "press secretary".

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg
Putin is what tramp wants to be, like Putin or MBS and tramp bows down to both.

And it looks like he'll have Hillary's "Russian reset" button in his pocket.

Joe: "I'll do whatever you want, Vlad, just like always."

Now, if only Red Joe could find his missing slipper...

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin are set to hold their June 16 summit in an 18th-century Swiss villa overlooking Lake Geneva, a soothing setting for what promises to be heated talks.

Bitter disputes over election interference, cyber attacks, human rights and Ukraine hang over their first face-to-face meeting since Biden took office on Jan 20.

Strategic nuclear stability and regional conflicts will be on the table. Biden, who is due to arrive in Britain on Wednesday at the start of his first trip abroad as president, has said he would press Putin to respect human rights.

Putin said last Friday he expected the talks to be held in a positive atmosphere, though he anticipated no breakthrough.

I love Geneva.. What a beautiful city.

It is. Too bad Biden won't see it because his head will be in Putin's lap the entire time.

Nope.. Biden doesn't have Trump's inferiority complex.

Putin's got his people on the inside to keep an eye on his whipping boy Joe:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

I doubt we will see a picture of President Biden looking like he just got whipped by Vlad Putin like this guy:
It took you just two minutes after my post to find this picture and then post it as if it represents
some sort of victory for Putin. Amazing b.s.

How long will it take you to find the picture where Putin pays off Biden for removing the sanctions Trump
laid on Russia?

What an amazing liar and dishonest prick you are.

I doubt we will see a picture of President Biden looking like he just got whipped by Vlad Putin like this guy:
It took you just two minutes after my post to find this picture and then post it as if it represents

How long will it take you to find the picture where Putin pays off Biden for removing the sanctions Trump
laid on Russia?

Funny Trump pictures are really all they have, since everyone knows the Biden crime family is owned by Russia.

This thread reeks of wingnut desperation!!!

If they weren't so pitiful, it would be hysterical.

But keep just making things up off the top of your head about Biden.

Maybe someday you'll get a job writing for the Onion!

laid on Russia?

The picture of Trump looking like Putin's whipping boy perfectly manifests the relationship between the two. Putin dominant; Trump servient.

The picture of trump looking like Putin's whipping boy perfectly manifests the relationship between the two. Putin dominant; Trump servient.
It's split second in time. It doesn't represent the sanctions Trump put on Russia that Biden is removing.
Fuck off! You can suck Robert Mueller's dick with your tales of Putin and Trump.

Time to stop flogging that horse!

The picture of trump looking like Putin's whipping boy perfectly manifests the relationship between the two. Putin dominant; Trump servient.
It's split second in time. It doesn't represent the sanctions Trump put on Russia that Biden is removing.
Fuck off!
Remember this:

1623353619644.png

Trump was in Putin's pocket.

Now we have a real President who will not bend over for Putin like Trump.

Fuck off!
Remember this:

View attachment 499612

Trump was in Putin's pocket.

Now we have a real President who will not bend over for Putin like Trump.
We have an illegitimate president that is permanently bent over.

This thread reeks of wingnut desperation!!!

If they weren't so pitiful, it would be hysterical.

But keep just making things up off the top of your head about Biden.

Maybe someday you'll get a job writing for the Onion!
The Wizard just called, he has an extra brain for you in Oz. Should fit just right in that empty head.

Hahaha.. Nordstream2 isn't for Putin.. Its for our European allies.

The gas is from Russia, which means $$$$$$ for Russia. You just exposed yourself as a Russian tool, a Russian bot. Or as very stupid. I report, you decide.

The original Nord Stream is owned and operated by Nord Stream AG, whose majority shareholder is the Russian state company GazpromGazprom | Wikiwand, and Nord Stream 2 is owned and will be operated by Nord Stream 2 AG, which is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Gazprom.

Hahaha.. Nordstream2 isn't for Putin.. Its for our European allies.

The gas is from Russia, which means $$$$$$ for Russia. You just exposed yourself as a Russian tool, a Russian bot. Or as very stupid. I report, you decide.

The original Nord Stream is owned and operated by Nord Stream AG, whose majority shareholder is the Russian state company GazpromGazprom | Wikiwand, and Nord Stream 2 is owned and will be operated by Nord Stream 2 AG, which is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Gazpromolor].

You fool.. You want our allies to pay double for US natural gas and have to spend billions on infrastructure to recieve it? That cinches it.. You are terminally stupid.

Forum List

Back