Biden Got Us Into This Oil Price Mess

Yes, I know. The barrage of lies was created for the purpose of trying to play down America's dependence on ME oil, to dodge accusations on the reason for ME wars being for oil.

So many became completely convinced on the alternate reason being America's wars on Iraq as solely for the benefit of Iraq's fall *cabbage crop.

*also turnips
Iraqi oil production took a decade to recover.

This thread has aged terribly.

Oil at $75.

Oil only surged because Trump's best buddy Putin invaded Ukraine and disrupted the global energy markets and MBS- who gave a $2B bribe to Kushner, cut Saudi Oil production sunstantially

Biden has America pumping record oil and gas, more than Trump. Deal with it losers
Putin invaded Ukraine during the Obama admin too, gas prices didn't surge like they have under Xiden.

Gas prices surged because of Xiden's war on the working class.

Xiden has oil prices pumping at record levels, way more then Trump...deal with it loser.

This thread has aged terribly.

Oil at $75.

Oil only surged because Trump's best buddy Putin invaded Ukraine and disrupted the global energy markets and MBS- who gave a $2B bribe to Kushner, cut Saudi Oil production sunstantially

Biden has America pumping record oil and gas, more than Trump. Deal with it losers
We're doing that in spite of Quid Pro, not because of him.

Xiden continues to lie, and now about gas prices...his lying has become so epic that even CNN is calling him out on it

Fact check: Biden falsely claims the most common gas price was over $5 when he took office​

President Joe Biden has made another false claim about gas prices.

During a Thursday speech in Syracuse, New York, Biden accurately said that gas prices, now averaging about $3.76 per gallon, have declined by roughly $1.25 since this year’s June peak of over $5 per gallon. But then he claimed, “Today, the most common price of gas in America is $3.39 – down from over $5 when I took office.” People in the audience applauded.

Facts First: Biden’s claim that the most common gas price when he took office was more than $5 isn’t even close to true. The most common price for a gallon of regular gas on the day he was inaugurated, January 20, 2021, was $2.39, according to data provided to CNN by Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy – much lower than the most common price today, not much higher than the most common price today as Biden said. In other words, Biden made it sound like gas prices have fallen significantly during his presidency when they have actually increased significantly.

Putin invaded Ukraine during the Obama admin too, gas prices didn't surge like they have under Xiden.

Gas prices surged because of Xiden's war on the working class.

Xiden has oil prices pumping at record levels, way more then Trump...deal with it loser.
what a dumb comment

Did they cut off nat gas exports and restrict Russia oil exporting then?? Because they did now dumb fcuk

You people are so desperate to try and attack Biden because Trump was such a terrible and failed president that blew up the deficit and never even had 3% annual GDP growth.

Biden has the US pumping more oil than Trump and oil is at $75, obviously you hate it because you are a traitor and you hate American success. You care more about team GOP than team America and your post proves it. Shame on you people

We're doing that in spite of Quid Pro, not because of him.
Biden has the US pumping more oil than Trump and oil is at $75, obviously you hate it because you are a traitor and you hate American success. You care more about team GOP than team America and your post proves it. Shame on you people

Yet another loon who doesn't understand it takes years to go from obtaining a lease to producing the first drop of oil. However many leases the Biden administration issued, it did not impact the high gas prices.

LOL

You fucking moron, Biden was inaugurated on 1/20 (red arrow), not 1/6. Prices had already begun to rise. In fact, that began rising in early December/2020.

View attachment 855769
Do I get $1 for every lease Biden’s canceled or denied?

Because you’re the one lying about Biden not being why gas is 50% higher than 2019.

LOL

You're deranged, con. What I actually said, but you're just not bright enough to understand, was that the number of leases issued by the Biden administration did not cause the record high spike we saw last year.

On top of that, gas is not 50% higher than it was in 2019.the average price in 2019 was $2.69. The current average is $3.40. That's 26% higher.

LOL

You're deranged, con. What I actually said, but you're just not bright enough to understand, was that the number of leases issued by the Biden administration did not cause the record high spike we saw last year.

On top of that, gas is not 50% higher than it was in 2019.the average price in 2019 was $2.69. The current average is $3.40. That's 26% higher.
Oh!
Only 26% higher!

Now that elections are over the dip will be done and it’ll be back to 50% before Christmas.

what a dumb comment

Did they cut off nat gas exports and restrict Russia oil exporting then?? Because they did now dumb fcuk

You people are so desperate to try and attack Biden because Trump was such a terrible and failed president that blew up the deficit and never even had 3% annual GDP growth.

It's true, that was during Obama's More Flexible with Putin policy days....he didn't do much of anything to Putin

I could careless if we are pumping more oil, what I care is about the cost...Xiden's policies drive up cost.

It's true, that was during Obama's More Flexible with Putin policy days....he didn't do much of anything to Putin

I could careless if we are pumping more oil, what I care is about the cost...Xiden's policies drive up cost.
oil is at $75, which is not a high price at all.
Biden's policies are not the problem at all
US is pumping at a high level, higher than Trump.
Saudi Arabia's policies and the Russian situation are keeping prices higher

oil is at $75, which is not a high price at all.
Biden's policies are not the problem at all
US is pumping at a high level.
Saudi Arabia's policies and the Russian situation are keeping prices higher
How much is a gallon of gas?

How much is a gallon of gas?
only up slightly from the 2019 price, so what. Its not a problem or big deal at all.
More importantly unemployment is at a 50 year low and GDP is very strong, much better than under Trump.

You just need something to complain about because Biden's numbers are much better than Trump's overall.

His opposition to the industry and his failing mental capacity. Seriously, where have you been?

LOL

His senility prevented Americans from producing oil? And what policies did he institute that America can do better now to produce oil that we couldn't do last year?

Forum List

Back