Biden goes on ABC's New Years TV show

I dont worship Trump. I dont worship anyone.

Trump is your next president. Get used to that fact.

Who gives a fuck?

Both Biden and Trump suck, the mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two should be a national embarrassment, yet instead you sheep on both sides are happy about it.

No matter who wins this year, my life will go on unchanged and around the time we have our next election I will be just about ready to retire and get the hell out of this country.

a lot has changed since June
LOL. Yes, it has.

Regardless of your money situation your life can "turn on a dime" as they say. Wealth can not save any of us from all the dangers that we face. Our very society is extremely fragile at this point. Of course a President can't protect us from all threats, but it seems that Biden is determined to increase the threats that we face. Such as terrorist and disease flooding in from the south, economic collapse, cyber warfare, nuclear war, EMP attacks etc. The wealthy, smug Biden voters may have a beautiful view from the balcony now, but that view can easily change into a horrific scene of chaos. Perhaps then they might regret the "anybody but Trump" voting strategy.

Wow. Hurling the "stupid" label when you don't understand the most basic elements of monetary policy.

Price increases due to inflation are cumulative. Look for a definition of that term. The latest number represents the increase in prices added to numbers preceding it. Prices are higher vs. the previous reporting period. Prices being higher means that goods are costing more.

The cumulative results of Biden’s policies have caused prices to increase by more than 20% since he began damaging this country as a pretend president
CPI is flat in real dollars to 2019. Don’t know what that means?

LOL. Yes, it has.

well then your god is a shoe in, you have nothing to worry, come next Jan you life can stop sucking as your god will be back in the white house and that seems to be the only thing you care about in the least.

Another loser who blames his problems on the President.

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and stop looking for handouts.

My favorite thing about IT is his pretending not to be a mindless partisan drone while wiping Trump's shit off his nose.,

Jill didn't help him with anything.

That poor woman. Can you imagine what she has to go through every day to help Joe with the simplest of tasks?

President Biden sounds amazing, even inspiring.

Thank you Mr. President!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bless your heart. Without people like you, I would have trouble believing that anyone could consider voting for him.

That poor woman. Can you imagine what she has to go through every day to help Joe with the simplest of tasks?

Bless your heart. Without people like you, I would have trouble believing that anyone could consider voting for him.
Jim, you need to meet more people who are not in the same political circle you run in. You seem like a decent person and I hate that you have been fooled by the pathological liar.

Jim, you need to meet more people who are not in the same political circle you run in. You seem like a decent person and I hate that you have been fooled by the pathological liar.
Thanks, that's nice of you to say; you must be a nice person yourself.

Be sure that I am not easily (or even with difficulty) influenced by those I associate with in my circles.

I'd say my friends are about 75/25 Repub/Dem, my peers about 60/40, and my family close to 50/50.

See, my beliefs surprise you, just like yours surprise me. I am unapologetically a Conservative Republican.

Regards,
Jim

Biden Welcomes the Millions of New Democrat Voters he is letting in
What? The nanny state gave you record cola adjustments. If you’re not living within your means own it like an adult. It’s just like republicans to take take take and want more. Grow up.
The COLA for 2023 was 3.2% while core inflation is 4% and non-adjusted inflation is around 3.1% So Inflation negated the COLA increase BUT MEDICARE PREMIUM FOR EVERYBODY WENT UP.

Expect lots of cost cutting, lower taxes, lower fuel BECAUSE ITS AN ELECTION CYCLE AND BIDEN HAS TO COVER UP HIS MIGRATION CRIMES.

Biden Welcomes the Millions of New Democrat Voters he is letting in

The COLA for 2023 was 3.2% while core inflation is 4% and non-adjusted inflation is around 3.1% So Inflation negated the COLA increase BUT MEDICARE PREMIUM FOR EVERYBODY WENT UP.

Expect lots of cost cutting, lower taxes, lower fuel BECAUSE ITS AN ELECTION CYCLE AND BIDEN HAS TO COVER UP HIS MIGRATION CRIMES.
They don't vote, genius. Else the orange pile of shit would have won running away, due to how many he let in. Duh.

Forum List

Back