What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden gives $41M to liberal group to fight deportation of illegal aliens

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can say whatever you want.
And I’m going to vote for people who are more likely to ramp down on the invasion, the way Trump did. So my words are backed with action.

Most Americans agree with me. You are in the loud and obnoxious minority who put the interests of illegals over good Americans.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One can not determine if one is here legally or not without a trial.
That’s why we need to stop them at the border. They will wait there until their hearing in which it is decided if their asylum claim has merit. Only about 15% do, and the rest can go home.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And I’m going to vote for people who are more likely to ramp down on the invasion, the way Trump did. So my words are backed with action.

Most Americans agree with me. You are in the loud and obnoxious minority who put the interests of illegals over good Americans.

No you aren't, The reason they come is for jobs and no one is addressing that.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That’s why we need to stop them at the border. They will wait there until their hearing in which it is decided if their asylum claim has merit. Only about 15% do, and the rest can go home.

Good luck with that.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not true. Most apply to anyone here. There are a few that do not. The right to vote, the right to not be deported.

Are you arguing that if someone was here illegally and they are accused of murder, we could just throw them in prison?

Quote that part of Constitution.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No you aren't, The reason they come is for jobs and no one is addressing that.
The reason they come is because Biden is promising them all sorts of government benefits - from free cell phones to from paid delivery services aF the hospital to free lunch and breakfast for their kids. Even worse, any anchor babies get full welfare. These illegals with an anchor baby are getting rent subsidies and food stamps.

All this is happening while Americans watch their savings evaporate and struggle to pay for groceries.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

The rights in the Constitution apply to citizens of the US only.

Nope. The ones that apply to citizens of the US only say so. The rest apply to anyone in the country. How can people be adults and not know this?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our Constitution was written to protect our citizens, I see that common sense is not one of your virtues….

So, those here on work visas can be tortured since they are not covered by the Constitution?

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that.
If we get Trump back in, or DeSantis, it will be reinstated. Problem is, a lot more damage will be done by then.

And your answer implies you are opposed. So you WANT millions more semi-literate foreigners in here when 85% of them don’t qualify under our laws? Why would anyone who cares about America want to weaken it?

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope. The ones that apply to citizens of the US only say so. The rest apply to anyone in the country. How can people be adults and not know this?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just reviewed the board of trustees for the Acacia Center for Justice.....Nearly every fuckin' one of them is a I-L leftist, Berkeley leftists are well represented too.

You people are failing to see the woods because of the trees.....It's taxpayer funded dem money laundering machine.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If someone we suspect of being here illegally and they commit a crime, do they get due process?

They get deported.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we get Trump back in, or DeSantis, it will be reinstated. Problem is, a lot more damage will be done by then.

And your answer implies you are opposed. So you WANT millions more semi-literate foreigners in here when 85% of them don’t qualify under our laws? Why would anyone who cares about America want to weaken it?

I want millions and millions to come because we will not address the issue. Employers.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I want millions and millions to come because we will not address the issue. Employers.
The issue is we have no control at the border. Switch the 87,000 new IRS agents to border agents. Problem solved.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List