Biden Forgets His Own HHS Secretary’s Name: ‘Xavier…Uh…Mr. Secretary’

He gets worse everyday...are you libs okay with this?....do you know what could happen with a demented leader?...who do you think is running things and do you even care?....as long as Trump is gone???? is that it?....idiots.....

Biden & Levine.jpg

Where have all the statesmen gone..........

He gets worse everyday...are you libs okay with this?....do you know what could happen with a demented leader?...who do you think is running things and do you even care?....as long as Trump is gone???? is that it?....idiots.....

I know....this is beyond unbelievable.....the White House has become a Lunatic Asylum.

Yes and the lunatic inmates are running it....

Funny how many forget memorable Trump forgetfulness of peoples names and many still want him back. But don't despair the it is all recorded for prosperity.

So Biden forgets people names, So did Trump. I even forget peoples names. People have brain dumps. Yet Trump likes to brag about how great a memory he has. When clearly he doesn't. I guess that would be the difference.

Last edited:
Good thing we have a Vice President of impeccable credentials, a real self starter achiever on merit....

Or one of the worst affirmative action flame outs in dem primary history, and best pals with Jussie Smollett....

Forum List

Back