Biden forcing migrant children to sit in parked buses overnight; no bathrooms, no food, no water

No bathrooms, no food?

eating and using the bathroom all within the confines of the bus,

Condemn if you wish but don't make stuff up.
Young boys and girls packed on a bus like sardines with no facilities and that's all right with you? MAMA MIA!

The article says there are facilities on the bus so bugger off.
No I will not bugger off because my family has a history of caring for what is best for the family children, and what kind of a person would do less for an abandoned child who had recently been raped by his or her coyote and put that child through less-than loving care by a paid surrogate of 250 kids who have deep anxieties as separation from parents and been hurt by the last surrogate care giver, a monster coyote with no regard for human health or age-appropriate respect?

Claims not in evidence. This is a story about some kids waiting on a bus before getting sent to family and friends. It's noted that they do have facilities and are being fed despite the wild false claims otherwise.

You response now is RAPE RAPE RAPE.
Family and friends. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There is no way to know the actual identity of the kids, nor where they are shipping them. There is no vetting process, just move them along.......

No bathrooms, no food?

Young boys and girls packed on a bus like sardines with no facilities and that's all right with you? MAMA MIA!

No I will not bugger off because my family has a history of caring for what is best for the family children, and what kind of a person would do less for an abandoned child who had recently been raped by his or her coyote and put that child through less-than loving care by a paid surrogate of 250 kids who have deep anxieties as separation from parents and been hurt by the last surrogate care giver, a monster coyote with no regard for human health or age-appropriate respect?

Claims not in evidence. This is a story about some kids waiting on a bus before getting sent to family and friends. It's noted that they do have facilities and are being fed despite the wild false claims otherwise.

There is no way to know the actual identity of the kids, nor where they are shipping them. There is no vetting process, just move them along.......

So says you.

No bathrooms, no food?

So says you.
Link us up to the vetting process.

No bathrooms, no food?

So says you.
Link us up to the vetting process.
I guess we have our answer...............no vetting process.

No bathrooms, no food?

Have you ever used a bus "facility"? I have. It's not something I'd wish on anybody, especially children.

Yes I have, Hardly a big deal. I imagine these kids aren't as spoiled as you.
Uh huh. I've used outhouses before. Not really what you'd call spoiled.

Meanwhile, you just keep kissing Biden's ass.

I called out a lying thread title. I understand lies don't bother you.
You don't seem too troubled by Biden keeping kids in cages.

Joe Biden is a human rights disaster.

NBC News reports:

In at least one case described to NBC News, a family says their 15-year-old son waited on buses from Saturday to Wednesday before beginning the long journey from Dallas to Seattle.
The boy, Joel, came from Honduras to reunite with his mother, Doris, and uncle Elvin in Washington, all of whom asked that only their first names be used.

An NBC News crew on location in the parking lot Tuesday night counted nine buses total, with some coming and going. The crew said they observed kids on the buses Tuesday night and kids on the buses on Wednesday morning when the crew returned.
It is unclear how many children have remained on the buses as long as Joel. Doris and Elvin said Joel told them Tuesday “muchos niños,” many children, were staying on the buses for consecutive days and nights.
Doris and Elvin were then told by HHS to expect Joel on Friday. He has spent more than 42 days in HHS care.

Trump should never have left those families in Mexico all those years. That's the human rights disaster.

You're awfully generous with other people's homes. How many refugees have you offered to take into yours?

No bathrooms, no food?

Have you ever used a bus "facility"? I have. It's not something I'd wish on anybody, especially children.

I think all that have done that have failed as a human.

NBC News reports:

In at least one case described to NBC News, a family says their 15-year-old son waited on buses from Saturday to Wednesday before beginning the long journey from Dallas to Seattle.
The boy, Joel, came from Honduras to reunite with his mother, Doris, and uncle Elvin in Washington, all of whom asked that only their first names be used.

An NBC News crew on location in the parking lot Tuesday night counted nine buses total, with some coming and going. The crew said they observed kids on the buses Tuesday night and kids on the buses on Wednesday morning when the crew returned.
It is unclear how many children have remained on the buses as long as Joel. Doris and Elvin said Joel told them Tuesday “muchos niños,” many children, were staying on the buses for consecutive days and nights.
Doris and Elvin were then told by HHS to expect Joel on Friday. He has spent more than 42 days in HHS care.

And you'd have the complete story around the circumstances also.
Illbet bidendoesnt even know about it so you can hardly blame him.
You're desperate now son.

No bathrooms, no food?

And yet, you refuse to condemn Biden for it.

NBC News reports:

Trump should never have left those families in Mexico all those years. That's the human rights disaster.

I didn’t think it was possible for you to post anything dummer then you go and prove me wrong.

No bathrooms, no food?

Do us both a favor and go ask a small kid what "all" means.

No bathrooms, no food?

Someone has to condemn it, we all know you won't.

I don't support what is going on BUT I'm not going to just make things up.
Why not? You made things up about Trump.

I never did.
What is the vetting process?

No bathrooms, no food?

You can't even say his name. Pathetic.

No bathrooms, no food?

Does this "small kid" have proper identification proving exactly who he is?

pknopp

No bathrooms, no food?

pknopp

These kids have parents here working by the millions. They are coming to be reunited. If we were smart we would force the companies their parents are working for to pay for all of this.

No bathrooms, no food?

pknopp

These kids have parents here working by the millions. They are coming to be reunited. If we were smart we would force the companies their parents are working for to pay for all of this.
That’s odd. The story so far is that parents are sending their kids to America for a better life. Now you are claiming parents just ran off and left these kids in on their own in these shithole countries.

Ask your handlers to get your story straight.

Also, I note you dodged my question.

Forum List

Back