Biden: Food Shortages "gonna be real."

cannibals.jpg

I do think there will be shortages of some food items due to a lack of fertilizer and bad weather, plus we still have some supply delivery problems. And that's not counting the next Coronavirus variant if there is one. Which means the costs for just about everything you eat is about to go up. For some things it already has, I know my grocery bill is a good 30% higher than it used to be. You might wanna stock up on TP and paper toweling too.

The price of crude oil is not something Joe Biden or Donald trump control. It is based on the world market. Grow a Brain.
Like I said, go pedal your bull crap somewhere else. Quit making a fool of yourself, wait keep going. lol

The price of crude oil is not something Joe Biden or Donald trump control. It is based on the world market. Grow a Brain.

The price of oil/LNG is based on the world market, as you say. BUT - to some extent Biden's policies has made the production of oil/LNG more difficult and more expensive at a time when we oughta be making it as easy and cheap as possible from start to finish. If Trump was still the president the prices would still be going up primarily due to increased demand and short supply, but IMHO not nearly as much. It ain't helpful when the POTUS tells the entire industry he will do everything he can to end fossil fuels and shows he means it by his executive actions and those of the agencies under his control.

I do think there will be shortages of some food items due to a lack of fertilizer and bad weather, plus we still have some supply delivery problems. And that's not counting the next Coronavirus variant if there is one. Which means the costs for just about everything you eat is about to go up. For some things it already has, I know my grocery bill is a good 30% higher than it used to be. You might wanna stock up on TP and paper toweling too.

what bad weather are you speaking of?

The price of oil/LNG is based on the world market, as you say. BUT - to some extent Biden's policies has made the production of oil/LNG more difficult and more expensive at a time when we oughta be making it as easy and cheap as possible from start to finish. If Trump was still the president the prices would still be going up primarily due to increased demand and short supply, but IMHO not nearly as much. It ain't helpful when the POTUS tells the entire industry he will do everything he can to end fossil fuels and shows he means it by his executive actions and those of the agencies under his control.
Biden is obligated to bring the US along with countries that are battling climate change. Pootin's war has turned that effort upaide down.

what bad weather are you speaking of?
Drought mainly.

... some of the major points in the long-range forecast as an early look to the 2022 growing season, the Southern Plains look to be the area with the highest concern. That is especially true for hard-red winter wheat and livestock as the area deals with increasing drought from the winter right through summer.

The Central and Northern Plains are unlikely to see drought going away during spring, though drought is not as bad there now as it was a year ago outside of Montana. But warmer and drier conditions during the summer could hurt wheat, corn and soybean production yet again.

1649213277290.png

JJA = June, July, August

Last edited:
But they would like to be able to do so without being booted out of the CRP program or being fined and staying in it.

Farmers like to make profits just like anyone else.
Good luck with Dat.As I've mentioned many times on another message board,
China and Bill Gates are buying up most Farmland in the U.S.
Guess why.Not to help the American Farmer,lest of which the American
Economy.But for some New World Order secret stealth reason.
To cripple our economy,help bankrupt americans from affordable groceries
and ability to maybe grow their own food.Therefore the Biden initiative to
Limit ones private property by size and zoning restrictions.So One will
have a hard time even having a small backyard garden.The same way Monsanto
fixed it so that only Monsanto Corn seeds were available.The kind using GMO
technology.
One way or a nutter these New World Order control freaks are gonna
screw mankind.Because they are Not on the Side of God,Patriotism and
Honesty.But entirely the opposite.
The side of Mind-control and/or Gaslighting.Mass Hysteria.
Or Mass Formation Psychosis.

Biden is obligated to bring the US along with countries that are battling climate change. Pootin's war has turned that effort upaide down.
To hell with your corrupt climate change bull crap.

You must've gone to Harvard! :banana2:

You nit-F'in wit!!

The US only imports 15% of food. So who is responsible for food shortage here in the US??
EmptyShelf Joe.

Avian flu they say is going through the east coast again. periodically....wiping out chickens and farmers...but the solutions are suspect in my opinion. very unscientific.
Supposedly Japanese Swine Encephalitis has hit Australia.

Intentional?

Noticed you can't get pet food. dog or cat. I don't know about horse since we have none anymore. Can't get dog/cat foods because of the alleged avian flu. They are BEING KILLED left and right.

there is an aluminum can shortage..which might not be a bad thing but think about what you buy in aluminum cans. soft drinks, BEER.

Trust your government? That's whose doing this to ya.

""With regard to food shortage, yes we did talk about food shortages, and it's gonna be real," Biden said during a press conference at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, following a meeting with other world leaders.

Let the mass panic begin!
He is mostly talking of Europe facing the food shortage… American is mostly self sufficient on food and imports mostly Latin America and a few overseas from China. We don’t get wheat from Ukraine which is going to be the biggest hit.

The biggest hit will further cost increases on food, since the rest of the world will make up for the exporting to Europe.

But we are not going to see people starving in the streets.

Biden’s message is very poor!

He is mostly talking of Europe facing the food shortage… American is mostly self sufficient on food and imports mostly Latin America and a few overseas from China. We don’t get wheat from Ukraine which is going to be the biggest hit.

The biggest hit will further cost increases on food, since the rest of the world will make up for the exporting to Europe.

But we are not going to see people starving in the streets.

Biden’s message is very poor!
Food storage is super important, as most food's are time sensitive. Do we in this nation (due our dependency), have the means or know how anymore to store and keep food ? How great is our storage bins and facilities ? If we have to turn within in order to store and use our own resource's, are we prepared to do that or did we take for granite that all will be provided no matter what kind of problem's arise in the world ??

The dumbing down of America has been completed. Now what ???

What kind of president allows tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of immigrants in during a food shortage? That's like inviting your neighbors over for dinner when your kids are starving.

Biden doesn't give damn about us, or about the immigrants either. For him it's all about the optics of looking good even when he's doing something bad or downright stupid.

Forum List

Back