Biden doesn't recall alleged kissing incident....But!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012

Gropin Joe Biden's spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.

The allegation was made in a New York Magazine article written by Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state representative and the 2014 Democratic nominee for Nevada lieutenant governor.

Flores' claim comes as Biden, the early leader in national Democratic presidential polls, is in the final stages of deciding whether to seek the 2020 nomination. Biden has been taking steps to assemble a political team in early-voting states such as Iowa and South Carolina.

In the article published Friday, Flores wrote that she and Biden were waiting to take the stage during a rally in Las Vegas before the 2014 election.
“I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. ‘Why is the vice president of the United States touching me?’” Flores wrote. “He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Flores said Biden’s behavior “made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused,” adding, “Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful.”

Biden spokesman Bill Russo said in a statement Friday, “Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes.”

Check it out, it's all over the internet. Joe Biden doesn't recall alleged kissing incident from 2014

Last edited:
He didn’t grab her by the pussy, so he is just not presidential enough by current standards.

I have no doubt handsy uncle joe would say he does not remember any of his sexual advances toward women and young girls. A sexual predator would never admit his deeds especially if he was thinking of running for office.

Dem men think they have a passage to assaulting women with no consequences. Which in general they do.
Lets see if the Dems hold Joey accountable that women deserved to be believed.
Let's see rederp believes that joe sexually assaulted her.

Gropin Joe Biden's spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.

The allegation was made in a New York Magazine article written by Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state representative and the 2014 Democratic nominee for Nevada lieutenant governor.

Flores' claim comes as Biden, the early leader in national Democratic presidential polls, is in the final stages of deciding whether to seek the 2020 nomination. Biden has been taking steps to assemble a political team in early-voting states such as Iowa and South Carolina.

In the article published Friday, Flores wrote that she and Biden were waiting to take the stage during a rally in Las Vegas before the 2014 election.
“I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. ‘Why is the vice president of the United States touching me?’” Flores wrote. “He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Flores said Biden’s behavior “made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused,” adding, “Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful.”

Biden spokesman Bill Russo said in a statement Friday, “Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes.”

Check it out, it's all over the internet. Joe Biden doesn't recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
He doesn't remember.......so move along.

He didn’t grab her by the pussy, so he is just not presidential enough by current standards.
Trump never grabbed anyone by the pussy either.
He simply talked about it with someone who asked him about the subject.
Trump was describing the conduct of Gold-digging females he's met.
He said they would try to get him to grab....not that he had done it.
Grabbing pussy to him was considered pretty extreme.

Trump never grabbed anyone by the pussy either.
He simply talked about it with someone who asked him about the subject.
Trump was describing the conduct of Gold-digging females he's met.
He said they would try to get him to grab....not that he had done it.
Grabbing pussy to him was considered pretty extreme.

You are fucking nuts if you believe that after so many women have stated that he did exactly that and then he himself collaborated it.

Dem men think they have a passage to assaulting women with no consequences.

Thats rediculous, everyone knows that only Trump has that passage.

DNefjTSV4AAfrdJ.jpg:large

I am no Biden fan. But Trumpbots making fun of Biden is INCREDIBLY laughable and hypocritical.
Even if the reports of his creepiness are true (and they might be) - they pale in comparison to what Trump admitted to do.
The former is very creepy. The latter is flat out sexual assault.

Last edited:

I mean we have like millions of photos of him doing this shit...that guy is fucking creepy and he's gonna get shot from a jealous husband at some point.

I am no Biden fan. But Trumpbots making fun of Biden is INCREDIBLY laughable and hypocritical.

I love that video...he talked about Hollywood, which Weinstein proved was right....you promise a starlet a part...they'll spread their legs...….he never said HE did that......nuance is not something you apparently know about. But hey act like he just made up how Hollywood has worked for 100 years.

Well is Biden can't remember then it's possible he has early stages of Alzheimer's Disease which would render him ineffective running the country and therefore not qualified to be president.

I mean we have like millions of photos of him doing this shit...that guy is fucking creepy and he's gonna get shot from a jealous husband at some point.
I bet these guys wished they had a gun!
joe-biden-biker-woman.jpg

Forum List

Back