Biden Disappears from the Public Eye When Crises Hits

Biden Disappears from the Public Eye When Crises Hits​

What fucking crisis?

What was attacked ?

Jerusalem, Utah. Jerusalem, Vermont. Jerusalem, Michigan?

Fake news.
On October 9, 2023, President Joe Biden attended the daily briefing. He also issued a proclamation on Columbus Day, 2023, celebrating the heritage of Italian Americans.
Instead of addressing Hamas…his administration focused on random credit card fees.

What a champ.

Biden gave terrorists $6 billion, so they committed more terrorism

That makes Biden a terrorist.

I would hide as well.
You're FOS, nut job.
THAT would be S.Korea.
AND no $$$ was even released yet..........DUMBASS.

$6B to Iran for Iran hostages.
The $$$ hasn't even been released, dumbass.
So now Iran knows who to kidnap.
So now?
They figured that out, likely before you were even born, you fucking retard.

On November 4, 1979, Iranian students in Tehran seized the U.S. Embassy and took 52 Americans hostage. The Iran Hostage Crisis lasted for 444 days and ended minutes after President Jimmy Carter left office in 1981.
Which they’ve now done this week.

Biden Disappears from the Public Eye When Crises Hits​

What fucking crisis?

What was attacked ?

Jerusalem, Utah. Jerusalem, Vermont. Jerusalem, Michigan?
Because you're stupid, I'll try to explain it just a bit...
Saudi Arabia just came out and backed the Baby-Murdering-Scum in Hamas. Which, for the time, queers the deal Israel and them had going on. The Saudis produce a lot of oil, ICYMI. Which I suspect you miss a lot of things. And they can produce a lot more if they're in the mood. Or -- They can stop producing it. BAM!! Just stop.
Iran is run by Hezbollah, not the other way around. Hezbollah is threatening to bombard Israel with rockets. BADASS Rockets. Not like the little Roman Candles Hamas used.
If Hezbollah does this, Israel will, IMO, slap the living shit out of Iran. And Iran will fight back. Hard. Real hard. If Israel starts to lose (very possible) they will do something they have never done before -- Ask the USA for help.
If we get in, Russia gets in. Do you think that Putin meeting with the Assahollah 3 times this year was just an accident?
We send ships. Russia takes one out, We take out a Russian ship in retaliation....

Are you following any of this or are you still mouth-breathing and gaming?

That's what I thought

Forum List

Back