Biden Diabolically Fires Trump Appointed US Attorneys -- What Is He Hiding??

So what war are we in?

You're a flaming jackass to ask that question.

We are in a war for our RIGHTS you fool that has no clue

eventually you're going to get EXACTLY what you deserve.

Tell me BasicHumanMoron, what RIGHTS are you being denied and who is denying you of them?

Right off the top lets go with Red Flag Laws.
Completely Unconstitutional.

Red Flag Laws?

How about the rights of the UnBorn ?

So how about the rights of the living?

How about the Right to have my nations borders protected against invasion (and all the covid19 that will bring)

Are you really THAT stupid?

Has your dumbass ever even been to the damn border?
What fucking border?
It's wide open now.

Idiots like you should go to the border sometime.

Remember how the left went ballistic when Trump fired Comey and THEIR corrupt defenders?

We are at war. A war we are losing due to lack of a spine.

The inevitable disaster looming will only cost more in human lives the longer the fight is delayed.
Trump fired Comey for investigating him...you dunce.....

But I know Trumpers hate context
Comey lied, perjuried himself, leaked classified info, to name a few of the things he did.

comey should be in prison.
Why didn't Trump's DOJ charge him then??

Is Trump really that much of a weak incompetent cuck?

And this is the guy you worship?

That part was satire
Don't worry.. They'll catch on eventually..

These are serious times with a pandemic and the country trying to win back its soul! :confused:
A good comic can extract humor from anything. It's a shame not all can appreciate a good comic.

There is a way to tell though. One simply has to remember little things like "Borowitz Report, The Onion, Biff Poindexter -- always kidding! parody! satire!"

I'm thinking some here may catch on.. In another three years or so..

You are giving too much hope for those that believe twenty million Amish voted for Trump...

So what war are we in?

You're a flaming jackass to ask that question.

We are in a war for our RIGHTS you fool that has no clue

eventually you're going to get EXACTLY what you deserve.

Tell me BasicHumanMoron, what RIGHTS are you being denied and who is denying you of them?

Right off the top lets go with Red Flag Laws.
Completely Unconstitutional.

Red Flag Laws?

How about the rights of the UnBorn ?

So how about the rights of the living?

How about the Right to have my nations borders protected against invasion (and all the covid19 that will bring)

Are you really THAT stupid?

Has your dumbass ever even been to the damn border?
What fucking border?
It's wide open now.

It was wide open when Trump was President, so nothing is new just the fact you now believe it is...

"The Justice Department, as soon as Tuesday, is expected to ask US attorneys appointed by former President Donald Trump to submit their resignations, a turnover expected to spare two top prosecutors in Delaware and Connecticut overseeing two sensitive Trump-era investigations, a senior Justice Department official said -- acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson asked Delaware US Attorney David Weiss to remain in office, where he is overseeing the tax probe of Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden's son. John Durham, appointed as special counsel by former Attorney General William Barr to reinvestigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, will also continue his work, but he is expected to resign as US attorney in Connecticut, the Justice official said."

This Monday night massacre of firing US attorneys appointed by the previous admin is unprecedented and it is clear proof that Biden is running this country like a dictator -- what is he hiding?? No president has done anything like this (at least, not any Republican president...and if they did, it was justified, so there) -- is Biden trying to protect his son?? Where is Hunter's laptop?? Why isn't anyone investigating how Biden's son is able to write a book just because his dad is president?? Why are they trying to silence John Durham? And why is it that ever since Biden became president; my internet download speeds have dropped by 5 mbps?? What is he planning??

The clintons did this too.....to clintons taught the democrats that they needed to take control of law enforcement....this is how they got away with their crimes in Arkansas....clinton became the Attorney General instead of the normal route to governor as a rep, or state senator because they needed to control the investigative system...they brought that to the White House when they fired all of the U.S. attorneys....in particular the ones investigating White Water.....now the democrats will use U.S. attorneys as their party goon squad, targeting people they want to destroy, and protecting themselves from any investigations......

They are vile and evil.

Remember how the left went ballistic when Trump fired Comey and THEIR corrupt defenders?

We are at war. A war we are losing due to lack of a spine.

The inevitable disaster looming will only cost more in human lives the longer the fight is delayed.

What war is that exactly?
The war against the communist takeover of The United States.

Clinton did it too.
So did Obama...
**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back