Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

Biden Attempts To Win Over Youth With Appearance On 'The Ed Sullivan Show'

In a move tailor-made for his target demographic, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden announced Monday he will appear on an upcoming episode of television’s The Ed Sullivan Show.

“I think booking a gig on the ‘ol tube will boost my poll numbers with the youngsters,” Biden told sources. “This Ed fella seems to know what the kids are into. He just had that band with those 4 mop-headed dudes from England- what was their name again?”​

you're lucky that you are only joking!

I don't need to be lucky, I'm wealthy :muahaha:
you win

if you make Biden angry, he might raise your taxes

Christ how many times has Biden failed to win the Dem nomination now 4 or 5 times? He's creepy, corrupt, and a gaffe-o-potamus.
can i use "gaffe-o-potamus" on twitter?

Funniest commercial ever, the e-trade baby commercial when he calls another golfer shank-o-potamus. :21:

Why do you think he's sinking? He's been at about the same level for several months now.

View attachment 297474

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

Ummm, you were saying?

upload_2020-1-1_5-23-40.png

if youth voter turnout matches 2008 and 2012, Trump is out to lunch.

only Bernie can bring out the young folks like me!

The left use 'polls' to attempt to rig elections and suppress voting. They blatantly oversample the left then spin a narrative that paints the left as having the win in the bag.

Well, darn! You're willing to just SAY it! Good. I agree. I didn't want to paint the pollsters as quite THAT hopelessly dishonest, but ------------ yeah. It's what I suspect.

The left use 'polls' to attempt to rig elections and suppress voting. They blatantly oversample the left then spin a narrative that paints the left as having the win in the bag.

Well, darn! You're willing to just SAY it! Good. I agree. I didn't want to paint the pollsters as quite THAT hopelessly dishonest, but ------------ yeah. It's what I suspect.

What they do is try to convince people, not tell us how they feel. As always, when we get closer to an election, all of a sudden the polls start changing. About a week before the election, they look nothing like they've been reporting the previous year or more.

Some may not remember these pollsters, the assholes in the media, and Democrats trying to throw a presidential election by declaring John Kerry had won states before the polls even closed, that he ended up losing. This was a blatant attempt at rigging an election by suppressing voter turn out, telling Rep voters hey don't bother showing up and voting your guy lost already.

What they do is try to convince people, not tell us how they feel. As always, when we get closer to an election, all of a sudden the polls start changing. About a week before the election, they look nothing like they've been reporting the previous year or more.

Democrats can't win on the issues, scheming, cheating, rigging is all they have.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?
He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.
We are all looking forward to the legitimizing of pedophile encounters and beastiality as normal. To all prog women...woe to you when this turns bad. To back this when you nurture children and they grow within you. You will deserve retribution. and it will happen.

Oh, Lord, you are implying that they spend all year propagandizing us --- then they try to get real so they don't lose credit because of what actually happens.

Good analysis. You are more cynical than I am --- congrats. As the comedienne said, I get more and more cynical, but somehow, I just can't keep up.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.
We are all looking forward to the legitimizing of pedophile encounters and beastiality as normal. To all prog women...woe to you when this turns bad. To back this when you nurture children and they grow within you. You will deserve retribution. and it will happen.
Dude, being into beastiality and pedophilia is not a good thing to admit to on the internet.

Just turn yourself in, don't broadcast it.

Kinda main stream for The DemNazi Party these days.

Dude, being into beastiality and pedophilia is not a good thing to admit to on the internet.

Just turn yourself in, don't broadcast it.

Good point: he's getting desperate. This is exactly what John McCain did when he chose that Alaska bimbo as his running mate just because she had big boobs. A gross insult to every American woman, especially GOP women. When they are flailing about desperately, they just go for the drama.
GOP women never get anywhere unless they have big boobs. Look at faux news.

If that bothers you you are in the wrong party.

Another stupid conclusion with no relevant argument.

Why do you think he's sinking? He's been at about the same level for several months now.

View attachment 297474

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

From 40% in May/June to 28% now. Sanders was second at 15%, 25 points behind and today he is at 19% and down by only nine. Maybe Biden is not flailing but most certainly he is losing voters.

Given his record, think of how many gaffs he's going to make between now and the election if he is the nominee.

Forum List

Back