Biden declares 'more Americans feel financially comfortable' since he took office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
I don't know about that. Maybe after five years in a very rigid reeducation facility, some could be saved.
Most dems are just sheep and will go whichever way the wind blows. They have no real resolve, much less honor.

It's the dem leadership from POTUS on down to your local town council that need to be stripped of their citizenship and deported. The former dem leaders too as they keep popping-up.

The Ivy League needs to be gutted like a fish as that is where the root of the evil that has befell us starts.

When it comes the "reset" will be harsh. I just hope I live long enough to see it play out.

Biden just keeps coming up with bigger and BIGGER LIES the guy truly has no shame. I see no reason whatsoever to even attempt working with Dems all they do is LIE! We should put all our efforts into obliterating Dems in elections and telling them to pound sand on any bipartisan cooperation in congress.

Most dems are just sheep and will go whichever way the wind blows. They have no real resolve, much less honor.

It's the dem leadership from POTUS on down to your local town council that need to be stripped of their citizenship and deported. The former dem leaders too as they keep popping-up.

The Ivy League needs to be gutted like a fish as that is where the root of the evil that has befell us starts.

When it comes the "reset" will be harsh. I just hope I live long enough to see it play out.
Well said. I hope I live long enough to see it as well.

Biden just keeps coming up with bigger and BIGGER LIES the guy truly has no shame. I see no reason whatsoever to even attempt working with Dems all they do is LIE! We should put all our efforts into obliterating Dems in elections and telling them to pound sand on any bipartisan cooperation in congress.
Democrats are the biggest liars on the planet right now.

Bigger liars than Putin and Xi combined.

Consumer Confidence is lowest since the 08 crash, even lower than during the government lockdowns, but hey, you can go back to those jobs we forced you to leave so we can take credit for the ‘rapidly growing workforce’!!!!
The Biden White House is in full on "Lie Your Ass Off" mode, Weather! They know the public thinks they suck and they know Democrats are about to get their asses handed to them in November. They also know they have no solutions to an economy teetering on Stagflation and they know things are going to get ugly whenever the Fed finally does what it needs to do to rein in inflation. The stock market is going to crater and we're headed back into a recession.

Democrats are the biggest liars on the planet right now.

Bigger liars than Putin and Xi combined.
Dems lies are off the charts because they are in full panic mode. The Dem party is bleeding out, now losing independents and Hispanics. They have a half brain dimwit in the oval office and Trump's SCOTUS is putting the screws to them.

Consumer Confidence is lowest since the 08 crash, even lower than during the government lockdowns, but hey, you can go back to those jobs we forced you to leave so we can take credit for the ‘rapidly growing workforce’!!!!
Car dealers and manufacturers are wailing they've never seen anything like it ...they're in trouble

Gas an groceries continue to rise

Super unleaded now at 5 bucks here in TN

The working poor and middle classes are getting hammered

The working poor and middle classes are getting hammered
Indeed. Someone just asked me to borrow money, and he has a job.

Maybe that moron Biden doesn't understand, there are people in LA and NY who commute SIXTY MILES to work each day. Double their gas prices, and suddenly they can't pay their electric bill anymore.

Couple that WITH inflation at the grocery store, and suddenly everyone's hurting.

Most dems are just sheep and will go whichever way the wind blows.

1654437275410.png

Name a Republican you’d vote for.

I cannot name a Repub I would vote for just like I cannot name a Dem I would vote for. I will not vote for the duopoly as long as they continue to drive our country into bankruptcy and keep removing our freedoms.

I know you need a daily reminder why you love him.

I love my family and my pets. That is about it. Biden is a fucking moron who is not worth the time of day to spend much time thinking about

I cannot name a Repub I would vote for just like I cannot name a Dem I would vote for. I will not vote for the duopoly as long as they continue to drive our country into bankruptcy and keep removing our freedoms.

I love my family and my pets. That is about it. Biden is a fucking moron who is not worth the time of day to spend much time thinking about
OK, if Communism never existed who would you vote for?

Forum List

Back