Biden cuts off funding of Chinese lab that created Covid

Biden is such an asshole...

NOW he cuts off funding?

After spending millions to censor the opposition?

Bullshit.

likely, possibly, whatever. These three guys had a cold.
They didn't die from Covid.

Many people did not die from Covid but it doesn't mean they didn't have it.

Oh, I don't know, lack of actual EVIDENCE.

When one of you wingnuts tries to hang the blame on the Wuhan lab, it's usually because you don't want to admit that Trump fucked up the response to the virus and a million people died.

I've argued time and again, that he was the one that started the funding back up and totally messed up the response to it.

Bullshit.

likely, possibly, whatever. These three guys had a cold.
They didn't die from Covid.

Oh, I don't know, lack of actual EVIDENCE.

When one of you wingnuts tries to hang the blame on the Wuhan lab, it's usually because you don't want to admit that Trump fucked up the response to the virus and a million people died.
You actually think Communist China is going to give any evidence ? When Trump wanted to cut flights from China you lunatics called him a racist.

So like Trump supporters you are going to argue that he was simply clueless and incompetent concerning what was going on under him.
fauci worked for trump. that is who (if anyone) was responsible. why do you think trump let the project continue for 3 years for biden to stop??

7 miles ? I ran further than that in the Army.
7 miles. we marines did that before breakfast! i still do at least 3 every morning at over 70.

just kidding with the "service rivalry." it was always great to see an army unit. that meant we were in safer territory

Forum List

Back