Biden Considering Cyber Attacks Against Russia

Jgalt displays the schoolboy attitude that is representative of American thinking.

Lesh

He was acting childish and I was attempting to bring back more serious thought to this board. It's now not much more than a frantic circle jerk of Americans throwing schoolboy shit at each other.

Not even sworn in and he wants to start WWIII. :auiqs.jpg:

"Joe Biden is said to be considering cyber attacks on Russian infrastructure in retaliation for the hacks that breached 200 US federal agencies and firms.

The president-elect's team will consider several options over the country's suspected role in the unprecedented hacking of US government agencies and companies, sources have told Reuters.

The massive data breach enabled hackers believed to be from Russia's SVR foreign intelligence service to explore the networks of government agencies, private companies and think-tanks for months. Moscow has denied involvement."

Biden 'considering cyber attacks' on Russian infrastructure
Russia just hacked our govt computers. Trumpkin loons should stop deflecting
Has the American education system fallen so far behind the russians that we are powerless to defend ourselves against hacking?
WHAT "Education System"?

The indoctrination centers are way too busy for anything other than perfecting submissiveness.

Jgalt displays the schoolboy attitude that is representative of American thinking.
Trump Humper “thinking” anyway
Throwing childish insults at each other isn't helping and besides, it's lost any entertainment attraction it could have had.

Is this forum really a demonstration of the average American intellect?
Or is it an extremist and childish anomaly?

Foreign affairs and agreements reached between Putin and Biden are not for public consumption.

Anything agreed upon would be immediately condemned by half of Americans.

Matters are too urgent to allow that to happen. Americans want their politicians to hate both Russia and China and that makes any nuanced approach quite impossible.

And so to begin with, there are no cyber attacks against the US that are sanctioned by the Russian state. The obvious proof of that is that it's not even being declared to be so yet.

Biden has been wrong about every foreign policy/ decision he has ever made....his streak continues

Biden has been wrong about every foreign policy/ decision he has ever made....his streak continues
In fact, America has been wrong on nearly all of its foreign policy decisions. America hasn't been able to impress it's imperialist ideals on any of the countries it's interfered in and the losses are now starting to add up.

It's now become very unlikely that America will try the same military approach again on any of the intended victim countries.

Iran, the greatest of imagined conquests, is off the table due to repercussions against the Zionist apartheid regime.

Having said that, Trump would be preferable due to agreed arrangements he made with Putin that would benefit Trump's personal agenda.

And nobody should condemn Trump on foreign policy with China. Trump could have been easily manipulated by a super intelligent Chinese leadership.

ILMAO @ Xiden showing his hand before the game is played. Trump talked about this approach, because he understands how the world really works and how Demonicrats are helpless losers.

Remember the leftists saying "Trump's doing nothing after Russian compromised our CIA or some shit"? I can't even remember the story it was so left pathetic.

ILMAO @ Xiden showing his hand before the game is played.

To Biden's credit. The time has passed for America to take a confrontational approach against either Russia or China.

America's future foreign policy can't be openly discussed with the American people. They have no capacity to understand, due to their programming of hate and confrontation against all foreign entities.

In fact, America has been wrong on nearly all of its foreign policy decisions. America hasn't been able to impress it's imperialist ideals on any of the countries it's interfered in and the losses are now starting to add up.

It's now become very unlikely that America will try the same military approach again on any of the intended victim countries.

Iran, the greatest of imagined conquests, is off the table due to repercussions against the Zionist apartheid regime.

Having said that, Trump would be preferable due to agreed arrangements he made with Putin that would benefit Trump's personal agenda.

And nobody should condemn Trump on foreign policy with China. Trump could have been easily manipulated by a super intelligent Chinese leadership.

You start out by saying 'nearly all of its foreign policy decisions' then point to very specific ones you oppose. I would agree 'quite a few', but I would disagree with 'nearly all'.

You start out by saying 'nearly all of its foreign policy decisions' then point to very specific ones you oppose. I would agree 'quite a few', but I would disagree with 'nearly all'.
I don't consider you to be capable of debating anything at a grown-up level. But you shouldn't stop trying.

I don't consider you to be capable of debating anything at a grown-up level. But you shouldn't stop trying.
Why? Are you so rattled by my simple disagreement with YOUR belief that 'nearly all' of the US' foreign policies are wrong? If you can't take someone simply disagreeing with your view then it is YOU who is incapable of discussing issues like an adult.

Forum List

Back