Biden Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy Pours Gasoline on Rising Gas Prices With Ridiculous Announcement

is that all you, the retarded shit stain, have...like i said, if you only had a brain
fuck off you denier of TRUTH commie
Awww, poor Trumptard, can't stand post 16?

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

October 1 2018
Speaking at a rally on Saturday night in West Virginia, Trump revealed that he had “fell in love” with the very man Republicans labeled a “nut job” and a “lunatic” just a few years ago. “I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Look on the bright side.

With the way oil prices are skyrocketing, Texas A&M Athletics will save us all.

We'll just buy the Western Hemisphere.

4530_texas_a&m_aggies-alternate-2012.png

What they need is another tax cut.

My area is fine, always has been.

October 26 2021
Newsmax and Fox News have aired old, out-of-context photos of empty grocery store shelves in recent segments bashing President Joe Biden for the jammed-up supply chain that experts say is backlogged due to the coronavirus pandemic’s strain on the global economy.
View attachment 563128
Bath tissue shelves were empty at a Hy-Vee supermarket in Omaha, Neb., on March 15, 2020. Fox News aired the photo during an Oct. 19, 2021, segment and represented it as though it were a current image.

Your retarded dear leader beat Biden to it.

Awww, you poor Trumptard.
awww....you retarded shit stain....those are pics of when barrag-o was in there....NEVER had the problem under TRUMP
my what a commie piece of shit you showed you are

awww....you retarded shit stain....those are pics of when barrag-o was in there....NEVER had the problem under TRUMP
my what a commie piece of shit you showed you are
You delusional, gaslighting dumbass.

Bath tissue shelves were empty at a Hy-Vee supermarket in Omaha, Neb., on March 15, 2020. Fox News aired the photo during an Oct. 19, 2021, segment and represented it as though it were a current image.

Trump really loves you.

You delusional, gaslighting dumbass.

Trump really loves you.
You delusional, gaslighting dumbass.....the commies love you....what a fucking retard you are

You delusional, gaslighting dumbass.....the commies love you....what a fucking retard you are
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Speaking at a rally on Saturday night in West Virginia, Trump revealed that he had “fell in love” with the very man Republicans labeled a “nut job” and a “lunatic” just a few years ago.
“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Forum List

Back