Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

Does he say he watched the bridge collapse live?

Could he have seen a video of the collapse when he arrived?

Uh oh. Triggered into the old right wing pedo obsession? This thread is not about the Catholic church; it's about it Biden lied.
"I got there and saw it collapse"
As I said, he will put it back in..

He said he got there and watched it collapse.

Maybe he did. Someone showed him a video after he got there.

If I said I got to the football game and watched my team score the only TD in the game would you think I meant I went to the game after the TD was scored and then watched it on video?

Did Biden say he got to the bridge and watched it collapse in real time?

Were this the first time this happened you let it slide as a slip of the tongue or misspeaking, but he does it all the time and it's about dumb shit. He's lying about things that dont matter. Cant trust a guy who will lie in instances like this to tell the truth when the stakes are high.
So which president have you ever trusted that satisfies your criterion?

Amazing the length you people will go to to defend corrupt pieces of shit that dont give a damn about you. Its sad. And hilarious at the same time.
Joe cares alright! About vacation getting the hair on his legs bleached so kids will touch his legs!
Biden has spent nearly 40% of presidency on vacation, report says. WASHINGTON (TND) — President Biden continues to rack up vacation time as the 80-year-old commander-in-chief relaxed on a Delaware Beach Monday as part of a 10-day beach getaway.

Amazing the length you people will go to to defend corrupt pieces of shit that dont give a damn about you. Its sad. And hilarious at the same time.
That's odd. I was just thinking about the length people will go to create vitriol over some comment that may or may not be a lie.

I don't think it's hilarious though.

It's...quite pathetic.

It's a mental condition known as Munchausen Syndrome after known liar Baron von Munchausen.
The fictional Baron's exploits, narrated in the first person, focus on his impossible achievements as a sportsman, soldier, and traveller; for instance: riding on a cannonball, fighting a forty-foot crocodile, and travelling to the Moon. Intentionally comedic, the stories play on the absurdity and inconsistency of Munchausen's claims, and contain an undercurrent of social satire.

I disagree with confabulation because fuckwad Biden didn't just start lying in his dotage. He has been a liar his entire life.

Maybe he did. Someone showed him a video after he got there.
No one says it that way. He's just lying about dumb shit. Things that no one would care about except for the fact that he lies about them.
Did Biden say he got to the bridge and watched it collapse in real time?

YES. He did which is why people are making fun of him.
So which president have you ever trusted that satisfies your criterion?

Not many but I don't remember anyone who lied this prolifically about just stupid things. He's been called out countless times and he has a friendly media who's not trying to frame things he says as lies.

If you stammer like a fucktard, is it still considered lying?

7vemlm.jpg

Forum List

Back