Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

I remember the big deal made over Palin seeing Russia from Alaska, they made so much fun of her. A bunch of stupid people that are pathetic .
Comparing the depth of hatred in this thread for Biden's statement is a far cry from making fun of Palin for claiming to see Russia.

What fantasy do I believe?

Be specific please.
That Sloppy Joe's serial plagiarism and his famously, (or is it his face-palm'ery) episodes of lies, falsehoods and invented stories that suggest he dwells in the world of the thinking human.

That Sloppy Joe's serial plagiarism and his famously, (or is it his face-palm'ery) episodes of lies, falsehoods and invented stories that suggest he dwells in the world of the thinking human.
Do you not know what be specific means?

Come on. Don't quit. Tell me what I believed.

Be specific please.

Do you not know what be specific means?

Come on. Don't quit. Tell me what I believed.

Be specific please.
Di you know what sidestepping means?

Here are some examples.

Your refutation of the above should provide examples. Please be specific.

Di you know what sidestepping means?

Here are some examples.

Your refutation of the above should provide examples. Please be specific.
Which one of those things did I believe?

Be specific please.

Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse.

You know, I found it terribly convenient for a bridge to collapse mere hours before Resident Biden was giving a speech touting infrastructure. Talk about coincidences.

Ed Pilkington in New York:

It would be hard to imagine a more dramatic way to illustrate the need for investment in US infrastructure that Joe Biden spoke about in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on Friday.

So Resident Biden is CIC of an elite bridge sapper squad?

9720rgv98e1y.jpg

"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America." "I watched that bridge collapse," he said. "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley.

And Rapist and Traitor he saw, "Muslim Dancing In The Street" after September 11. Turns out that was another lie.

You do not know one way or the other what Mr. Biden has and/has not seen. You know there is is...is what?

C'mon man, we all know Joe is a congenital liar. The World knows this.

Comparing the depth of hatred in this thread for Biden's statement is a far cry from making fun of Palin for claiming to see Russia.
Of course, she didn't say that. That was from an SNL skit, which apparently some believe was a newscast. What she actually said was,

“They’re our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska,”

That is factually true.

Oh, dear. Your feelings are hurt.

So tell us about Sloppy Joe's tall tale of cutting the deficit by $trillions of dollars.
Not true either.

I didn't realize this would turn into a guessing game.

You lied. I caught you. End of story.

Have a great day!

Of course, she didn't say that. That was from an SNL skit, which apparently some believe was a newscast. What she actually said was,

“They’re our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska,”

That is factually true.
Cool. I didn't claim she said that.

I just agreed with the poster but since I have just exposed them for being a liar, I am not surprised this was just another lie.

Thanks for clarifying.

TAll you people are ranting and bloviating Mr. Biden's emails from his time as V.P. This is all you've got....another useless, empty and meaningless email story.

You are desperate to defect/misdirect/redirect away from the now NINETY-ONE (91) FELONY CHARGES LODGED AGAINST THE RAPIST AND TRAITOR. FOUR (04) FUCKING INDICTMENTS. ALL YOU RANTING ARE EMAILS....EMAILS.....EMAILS.....

You are so fucking pathetic.

lOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!
TAKE A MIDOL AND DRINK SOME VODKA!!!

Forum List

Back