Biden Channels A Blind Squirrel

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
And, sure enough, he's finally found an acorn....or a kernel of truth:

"Biden disses US press on world stage, urges Indian PM to ignore questions from American journalists

President Joe Biden met with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the White House and urged him not to take questions from the U.S. press because they don’t ask “on point” questions while stating the Indian press was “much better behaved.”

In yet another incident intended to silence American journalists, Biden took a swipe at the press while meeting with Modi in the Oval Office on Friday.

“I think what they’re going to do is bring in the press. The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press,” the president asserted. “I gotta watch out; they’ll knock one of those down.” Modi appeared to firmly agree with Biden on the matter.

“I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point,” Biden outrageously stated."

Americans have learned to ignore them, too.

And, sure enough, he's finally found an acorn....or a kernel of truth:

"Biden disses US press on world stage, urges Indian PM to ignore questions from American journalists

President Joe Biden met with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the White House and urged him not to take questions from the U.S. press because they don’t ask “on point” questions while stating the Indian press was “much better behaved.”

In yet another incident intended to silence American journalists, Biden took a swipe at the press while meeting with Modi in the Oval Office on Friday.

“I think what they’re going to do is bring in the press. The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press,” the president asserted. “I gotta watch out; they’ll knock one of those down.” Modi appeared to firmly agree with Biden on the matter.

“I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point,” Biden outrageously stated."

Americans have learned to ignore them, too.
bidenism fails again as usual

Forum List

Back