Biden Cannot Escape Impeachment for This Criminal Giveaway to his Generous Pals in China.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The POTUS has nothing to do with where the oil goes once it is sold.

The oil is sold to oil companies via auction (and the POTUS does not run the auction) and then the oil companies do with it as they will. There is literally no possible to to differentiate the oil they bought from the SPR and the rest of the oil they have when they are doing what they will with it.
Giving a sworn enemy of The United States which we are engaged in an Economic War with, and who was also paid by Obama and contracted to attack our Democracy with COVID 19 even a drop of our strategic reserve is grounds for facing treason charges and pay the penalty for treason.

Got CCP?

Yes you do you Chinese Shill.

If there were a surplus or glut and prices were low we would not be selling from the SPR.

Plus, Congress makes the rules, not the POTUS.

And they were not made in the last few months.
Oh, got it....Somehow, Biden selling oil to China is Republican's fault, right?

Please do tell us some more how middle of the road you are Gator...

Oh, got it....Somehow, Biden selling oil to China is Republican's fault, right?

Please do tell us some more how middle of the road you are Gator...

Biden is not selling oil to China. How fucking stupid are you, this has been explained to you 3 times now.

The US sells the oil to oil companies. They do with it what they will. Once they have bought the oil there is no possible way to differentiate it from all the other oil they are dealing.

Not to mention I did not once mention the Republicans

Haven't you noticed he waved the same magic wand you accused him of using to cause oil prices to spike, to now lower the price of oil by over $20. Since, you know, he completely controls everything that goes on in the world. ;)

You need a new comment.

For months now you spew out that exact same chestnut 3 or 4 times a week that I see. Despite consistently being proven 100% wrong.

Honestly I think you keep it on your clipboard and just paste it everywhere you go.

Biden is not selling oil to China. How fucking stupid are you, this has been explained to you 3 times now.

The US sells the oil to oil companies. They do with it what they will. Once they have bought the oil there is no possible way to differentiate it from all the other oil they are dealing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden actually got on the phone with Xi and demanded he 'kick 10% back for the Big guy'.....

You hack.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden actually got on the phone with Xi and demanded he 'kick 10% back for the Big guy'.....

You hack.

Of course you would not because you are an ignorant partisan fool that has no clue how the Govt works.

But it is sort of cute how you think Biden controls the oil companies as well.

You really must think the POTUS is a god

Just admit you have The Chinese -CCP- Russian Flu just like all of your other puppet asshole buddies like Obama-Biden-Clinton.
Moscow Mueller should have been investigating Obama-Clinton-Biden corruption and ties to Russia and China, and should have been investigating Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings in Ukraine since he, Comey, McCabe and the rest of the Russian CCP New World Order traitors had both Anthony Weiner, Clinton, and Hunter Biden's Laptop at their finger tips with all of the evidence necessary to put those three in jail for life.

Of course you would not because you are an ignorant partisan fool that has no clue how the Govt works.

But it is sort of cute how you think Biden controls the oil companies as well.

You really must think the POTUS is a god
You are a CCP-Ruskie puppet working from a troll farm Trollholio.

You need some TP for your Troll-Hollio

He's not....but let's blame him anyway because fuck Joe Biden.
:laughing0301:

Post reported
So which part of my post, CCP-Troll, violated anything?

LOL, Troll.

Go back to picking dingleberries off of Putin and Xi's Ass.

Quid Pro Joe gave Oil to our Chinese Enemies from our Strategic Reserve.

You don't get more treasonous than that.

Is that what Build Back Better is supposed to look like?

Are you people really this fucking stupid?

The POTUS has nothing to do with where the oil goes once it is sold.

The oil is sold to oil companies via auction (and the POTUS does not run the auction) and then the oil companies do with it as they will. There is literally no possible to to differentiate the oil they bought from the SPR and the rest of the oil they have when they are doing what they will with it.
The swamp is in control now. It was always here but Trump gave it a name.

Forum List

Back