Biden calls white supremacists ‘demented’

"White supremacist" is the new black.
The left is busy tying White supremacy to Christianity, since, well, you know, that is what the Romans practiced, and they were white. . . thus, it stands to reason.

If you are Christian? You are a White Supremacist. This makes the atheism of the left and the destruction of traditional norms much, MUCH easier.

. . . well, it's still O.K. for black folks to be Christian, obviously. :heehee:

American Christianity’s White-Supremacy Problem
History, theology, and culture all contribute to the racist attitudes embedded in the white church.

How white supremacy infected Christianity and the Republican Party

OR

IOW, in the mind of the left, if you are white, and you are Christian, you are a white supremacist.

So should blacks now support the party, that welcomes people who's sole purpose now is to kill blacks?
No, they should separate themselves from the democrats and many are and have.

Hillary's deplorables have now become Biden's 'demented'.....they are referring to about half the nation.....aka hate speech from democratic political leaders directed at millions of American Citizens.....should this just be shrugged off and tolerated?

I'm not Dem and I don't support Planned Parenthood. I think Dems support abortion which is why they support Planned Parenthood
And they are supporting an organization that was founded by a racist for the sole purpose of killing blacks.
So should blacks now support the party, that welcomes people who's sole purpose now is to kill blacks?

The great majority of blacks that are murdered are killed by young black men....it may not be their sole purpose but it is definitely something they revel in.

More black people are killed in Chicago in one month than were lynched by the KKK at the height of their era of violence.

I'm not Dem and I don't support Planned Parenthood. I think Dems support abortion which is why they support Planned Parenthood
And they are supporting an organization that was founded by a racist for the sole purpose of killing blacks.

The great majority of blacks that are murdered are killed by young black men....it may not be their sole purpose but it is definitely something they revel in.

More black people are killed in Chicago in one month than were lynched by the KKK in their entire history of violence.

Last edited:
The left is busy tying White supremacy to Christianity, since, well, you know, that is what the Romans practiced, and they were white. . . thus, it stands to reason.

If you are Christian? You are a White Supremacist. This makes the atheism of the left and the destruction of traditional norms much, MUCH easier.

. . . well, it's still O.K. for black folks to be Christian, obviously. :heehee:

History, theology, and culture all contribute to the racist attitudes embedded in the white church.

OR

IOW, in the mind of the left, if you are white, and you are Christian, you are a white supremacist.
not all white christians are white supremacists

Hillary's deplorables have now become Biden's 'demented'.....they are referring to about half the nation.....aka hate speech from democratic political leaders directed at millions of American Citizens.....should this just be shrugged off and tolerated?
So, what type of speech is the Republican party spewing? I hear alot of conspiracies and racism so which is more "demented?"...

More black people are killed in Chicago in one month than were lynched by the KKK at the height of their era of violence.
So what does that have to do with blacks supporting the Republican party?

So, what type of speech is the Republican party spewing? I hear alot of conspiracies and racism so which is more "demented?"...

I asked you the question! I didn't ask for a newspaper article from some site that some guy spouts his own opinion! What's yours??

OR

Yeah, all blacks or mexicans aren't murderers or on welfare either...

OR

I'm not sure what your post has to do with what I am writing. ON top of that, no one really takes anything that Newsweek or Time magazine prints seriously anyway, that shit is all CFR propaganda.

What I am saying, is in the Universities, and the woke left wing media, it is now a dog whistle.

Do you know what a dog whistle is? Conservatives have used them for their racists for decades. Now the left uses them for their "woke atheists."

They say Christian, and it triggers the left, it means. . . white supremacists. They all know what they are talking about now.

Christmas is a white supremacist holiday, so are Easter and Thanksgiving. Let's not pussyfoot around here. We know what we are talking about, don't we?

They want to get rid of the national anthem for this same reason. Any mention of god triggers them. god=patriarchy=white supremacy.

OR

Too many confuse 'white sumpremacists' with 'white nationalists.

White Nationalists think the answer to who is supreme can only be answered by God.

White Nationalists are thus not concerned about who is supreme....whatever that means...definitely something lefties are hung up on....not even to mention their fallacious belief that they are themselves 'morally superior to other white folk'......alas I digress.

Anyhow White Nationalists want to live amongst those like themselves, go to school with their own kind, worship in their traditional manner with no government influence which is nothing less than a constitutional right.

In a nutshell we think segregation worked very well....much less crime and violence and the big Cities of America were safe....places you could walk around in....even at night.

Multiculturalism, diversity and all that pc bullshite has wrecked havoc on America...and the truth needs to be told about it.

All Americans have a constitutional right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

1613621054327.png

OR

Too many confuse 'white sumpremacists' with 'white nationalists.

White Nationalists think the answer to who is supreme can only be answered by God.

White Nationalists are thus not concerned about who is supreme....whatever that means...definitely something lefties are hung up on....not even to mention their fallacious belief that they are themselves 'morally superior to other white folk'......alas I digress.

Anyhow White Nationalists want to live amongst those like themselves, go to school with their own kind, worship in their traditional manner with no government influence which is nothing less than a constitutional right.

In a nutshell we think segregation worked very well....much less crime and violence and the big Cities of America were safe....places you could walk around in....even at night.

Multiculturalism, diversity and all that pc bullshite has wrecked havoc on America...and the truth needs to be told about it.

All Americans have a constitutional right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I'll agree on one condition, that Blue States be allowed to exile White Nationalist.

white supremacist

Definition of white supremacist

: a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races. -MERRIAM WEBSTER DICTIONARY
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wouldn't it be easier to just call them jerks?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back