Biden Buses being phased out

Maybe it's not. That's not my point.

My point is that just because a company fails, because a company doesn't something badly, doesn't mean the whole product is bad. Others might do it better.
might is not the kind of word that brings confidence when you are destroying technology that works well long before there is something that can actually work to replace it. Pigs might fly and cows might learn to jump over the moon too.

might is not the kind of word that brings confidence when you are destroying technology that works well long before there is something that can actually work to replace it. Pigs might fly and cows might learn to jump over the moon too.

Well, we had cars when horses worked. Didn't turn out too bad. Airplanes when ships worked, and the like.

Well, we had cars when horses worked. Didn't turn out too bad. Airplanes when ships worked, and the like.
Problem is electric will never take the place in terms of dependability of the ICE. I just noted on another thread that Rochester, NY grounded its entire electric fleet because those monstrosities cannot handle the cold at all.

Yes and they were phased in as the others were phased out. We still have have ships and we still have horses. It took 30 years to phase in the automobile.

Forum List

Back