Biden Blames Guns

You forget everything what someone says to you immediatelly after you never read it, isn't it? Or whyelse do you not remember that I said to you that the onyl reason I'm able to imagine why the USA took part in world war 1 against Germany and their mulit-national allies had been "you" liked to wipe out the German lanaguge in the USA - what you nearly perfectly did do. Only the Amish survived. Germans by the way never forced anyone to have to speak German. The Germanic Ango-Saxons for example speak English and the Frankonians speak French. The Germans in Switzerland never forced the Italians and French speaking Swiss to have to speak German. The same in Austria-Hungari where no one was forced to speak German but everyone was able to use the own language as a citizen of the multi-national k&k monarchy.
You really are an idiot.

Without the US convincing the allies in WWI to seek a negotiated end to the war instead of the complete defeat of Germany, Germany would have ceased to exist.

Without the US entering the wars in Africa and Europe Stalin would have ground Germany into dust and would not have stopped until he controlled all of Europe.

As a result, German would be a dead language.

German isn't now nor has it ever been eradicated in the US and nobody was forced to learn English instead of German.

English became our national language simply because it was the language common to all at the Constitutional Convention and the primary language of both gov't and business in the US.

You are a clueless boob.

Simply owning an RR doesn't put anyone in danger.
False. I see what you avoid discussing to satisfy my conclusion that you are not an honest and rational human being willing to live in a multicultural free society. You are a product of the small town gun utopia in which you live. Nothing you have filled your head and arsenal with there can be applied to the real world out here where 21 Kids snd tescherd are dead because Republicans and Independents like you refuse to protect them. Your arguments are nothing more than “everything I say is so because I say it is so and I live in a gun utopia that’s why:”

Uvalde is no gun utopia. it’s a gun hell right now.

False. I see what you avoid discussing to satisfy my conclusion that you are not an honest and rational human being willing to live in a multicultural free society.
Nothing false about it ion any way. My mere ownership of an AR or AK endangers nobody that doesn't first use or threaten unlawful deadly force against me or a third party.

I grew up in the desert Southwest you moron where multiculturalism is all around us every day.

On any given day, on any public range in the country you will find people of all races, creeds, and colors, enjoying the shooting sports. That includes ranges that allow rifles and namely AR and AK platform rifles.

You are a raving moron.

You really are an idiot.

I know.

Without the US convincing the allies in WWI to seek a negotiated end to the war instead of the complete defeat of Germany, Germany would have ceased to exist. ...

You are totally mad. Russia, England, France and their allies had lost World War 1 without the USA. And your KKK nonsense might be one of the most important sources of the Nazis. Hitler said he had learned to be a liar from the US-American presidents.

... The AR-15 is a demi auto rifle, not a machine gun and no country on earth issues them to their armed forces. ...

I call such weapons machine guns or war weapons. Anything else is a stupid discussion. Such weapons are constructed to murder human beings in battle fields and not on any other reason like hunting or sports. Weapons which are constructed for fast mass-murder should not be in private hands. No one and nothing is able to bring such a situaon under control and the risks are immense. The whole USA is able to destroy itselve.

Last edited:
I know.

You are totally mad. Russia, England, France and their allies had lost World War 1 without the USA. And your KKK nonsense might be one of the most important sources of the Nazis. Hitler said he had learned to be a liar from the US-American presidents.
There's no factual evidence to support such a claim. All our entry did was expedite the end because we refused to fight a trench war in favor of maneuver warfare.

Absent our entry into the war Germany would have eventually been slowly ground into dust.

That would also have taken at least 2-4 more years with millions more casualties, mostly on the German side.

Until Wilson got involved the Allies were not willing to even consider a negotiated end to the war.

I call such weapons machine guns or war weapons. Anything else is a stupid discussion. Such weapons are constructed to murder human beings in battle fields and not on any other reason like hunting or sports. Weapons which are constructed for fast mass-murder should not be in private hands.
Stupid is calling a semi auto a Machinegun. You just continue showing your own ignorance.

No firearm every sold in the US is made to kill anyone period, just another ridiculous lie on your part.

They are called, "The modern sporting rifle" because they are far and away the most popular of all rifle platforms available in the US used for sporting purposes.

You are free to stop proving yourself to be a complete fool at any time but nobody is going to stand in the way of you continuing to prove it.

... English became our national language simply because it was the language common to all at the Constitutional Convention and the primary language of both gov't and business in the US. ...

Still a short time before World War 1 theatres from Germany gave shows in the USA. Also in dialects and not only in standard German - and the critics had been written very qualified in the USA in German. By the way: The US-Americans of this time of history have about 3 descendents today - the Germans of this time of history have today 1/3 descendent. You are indeed the worst "nigthmare" Germany ever had in history - on not any reason which had to do with Germany on its own. You caused and cause our outdying just for fun.

Last edited:
Still a short time before World War 1 theaters from Germany gave shows in the USA. Also in dialects and not only in standard German - and the critics had been written very qualified in the USA in German.
Could that possibly be due to all the German Immigrants in the US at the time?

German was never banned nor even shunned in the US, it just wasn't our national language.

Not only is English our national language, the language of both business and gov't here in the US it's the most widely spoken language in the world.

Stupid is calling a semi auto a Machinegun. ....

Again:
I call such weapons machine guns or war weapons. Anything else is a stupid discussion. Such weapons are constructed to murder human beings in battle fields and not on any other reason like hunting or sports. Weapons which are constructed for fast mass-murder should not be in private hands. No one and nothing is able to bring such a situation under control and the risks are immense. The whole USA is able to destroy itselve.

Again:
I call such weapons machine guns or war weapons. Anything else is a stupid discussion. Such weapons are constructed to murder human beings in battle fields and not on any other reason like hunting or sports. Weapons which are constructed for fast mass-murder should not be in private hands. No one and nothing is able to bring such a situation under control and the risks are immense. The whole USA is able to destroy itselve.
You continue lying and making a fool of yourself. No military in the world issues a semi auto AR or AK platform rifle.

No firearm is designed or manufactured for the purpose of it's being used to commit murder period, not in the US anyhow.

Last week a woman stopped what would have become a mass shooting perpetrated by a guy with an AR, she stopped him with a 9mm Handgun.

In the case of virtually every mass shooting ever where any AK or AR platform rifle has been used the shooters were stopped as soon or at most within minutes of them first being met with a deadly force response.

Stop lying and stop talking out of your ass.

You continue lying and making a fool of yourself. No military in the world issues a semi auto AR or AK platform rifle.

No firearm is designed or manufactured for the purpose of it's being used to commit murder period, not in the US anyhow.

Last week a woman stopped what would have become a mass shooting perpetrated by a guy with an AR, she stopped him with a 9mm Handgun.

In the case of virtually every mass shooting ever where any AK or AR platform rifle has been used the shooters were stopped as soon or at most within minutes of them first being met with a deadly force response.

Stop lying and stop talking out of your ass.

And again:

And again:
You continue fabricating bullshit and lying out of both ends like a geyser.

Be definition they are neither machine guns nor "weapons of war", nor are they manufactured with the intent that they will be used to kill anyone.

The end user always decides how a firearm will be used.

You continue fabricating bullshit and lying out of both ends like a geyser.

Be definition ...

Definitions are totally uninteresting for me. I told you very exactly what I think.

This is what I think:

Definitions are totally unintertsing for me. I told you very exactly what I think.

This is what I think:
What you "think" is a long list of irrelevant lies.

You don't get to fabricate your own reality.

Disproving your claim above that they cannot be stopped.

She saved countless lives by simply being armed and then willing and able to step up when the shooting broke out.

That is an act of true heroism.

And? Did she hate it to have to be a hero? I guess "yes" - specially if she had German and/or Jewish ancestors.

Forum List

Back