Biden Bizarrely Claims 9mm Ammo Blows Body Parts Apart

View attachment 652350
Biden did it again. He said something stupid. :iagree:

What else is new. :dunno:

When I went to hunter's safety classes when I was 15.....they showed us how a 22 could, in some instances, cause more damage than a 30-06. The reason is it's slow moving and it leaves a bigger exit hole. Also.....an AR-15, which is a high velocity round, but the same width as a 22, will hit a bone and ricochet all over the body. It won't knock you down....it'll just rip up your insides.

It appears that Biden is attempting to expand his gun ban past ARs but into pistols. Funny, Canada's leader is doing the exact same thing....only he has the authority to do it while Biden is just talking about it. Seems that meeting in Davos Switzerland is bearing fruit.

Biden thinks that a 9mm, which I learned is a weak round compared to other rounds, is horrific. Who knew it could literally blow your lungs completely out of your body.

Now I can see why so many in his staff are leaving. They have to spend so much time correcting his screw-ups that I'm sure they're tired of it.

Biden is an idiot, but there is nothing "weak" about a 9mm round. About equal to a .38 sp in velocity.

FUCI-IeWAAAF-FK.jpg

A little honesty on what Biden actually means would go a long way.

A little honesty from Xi's man would go even further.

At the moment all talk on guns and murder of school children is loaded with emotions and hate on both sides.

Emotion is all the left has. Facts are the enemy of democrats.

Anyway Biden's stupidity is not in debate, but the 9mm is our caliber of choice for our personal and home defense. Why you ask? it is good enough with the right round and all in my household proficient with their or any 9mm. 12 gauge shotguns with #4 shot on their hips too.
It strikes a nice balance between ballistic energy and compact capacity. A Beretta 92 with it's double stack mag is a fine weapon that shoots like butter right where it's aimed. I have 2 of them. My go-to in a serious situation, though, is an S&W 4506 that's been modified & upgraded to fire 450 SMC ammo, and I have it loaded with some very hot ceramic hollowpoints by DoubleTap, which pack more ballistic energy than a 10mm.

20220531_134644.jpg

20220531_134858.jpg

Last edited:
There's a reason the 9mm luger is the most popular pistol chambering in the world.

It works.

Is Biden suggesting that we get weapons that don't work?
He knows it's popular.....so he keeps tipping off what he's going after next.

I have two 9mms myself. They're nice because you can get more rounds into a mag than a 45....and you can still get ammo.

Now he's trying to cause a huge rush to buy up all of the 9mm ammo.

Classic cult moving of the goalposts.

Now 9mm is a “HIGH CALIBER”.

Can one of you faggot ”fact checkers” verify Biden’s claim?

38 special is weak compared to a 357.
Biden called a 9mm "High-Velocity"

True compared to a .357 - but that is one of the more powerful handguns around.

Compared to a .45 ACP, .40 ACP, etc. they are right their.

It's not like a 9 is a .25 or .32 - what I call the "silly calibers."

"Hey, I wish I could get something that was less powerful than a .22 and less accurate than a .40" --- "Can I interest you in a nice .25 auto..." :lol:

And I see he continues peddling the lie about people not being able to own a cannon at the time the Second Amendment was written. He's even been called out by the most leftist media outlets for that whopper, yes he keeps on repeating it.
He needs to quit getting his info from morons and study ballistics.

There's a reason the 9mm luger is the most popular pistol chambering in the world.

It works.

Is Biden suggesting that we get weapons that don't work?

When I bought the Glock 17, I was shocked at the price. The gun store owner explained; "drop it in water and it'll still fire. Drop it in sand it'll still fire. Below zero or above 100, it'll still fire."

In 15 years, never had a single misfire, never a single jam. The little plastic pistol that always performs.

"Hey, I wish I could get something that was less powerful than a .22 and less accurate than a .40" --- "Can I interest you in a nice .25 auto..." :lol:
I have a .25 handgun that my father purchased for my mother back in the early 80s. I would have more luck with a pellet gun than that POS.
:laughing0301:

Many municipalities are going back to .45 ACP because the slow round has more "knock down" power than the much faster .357--it is also a much larger projectile.

When I bought the Glock 17, I was shocked at the price. The gun store owner explained; "drop it in water and it'll still fire. Drop it in sand it'll still fire. Below zero or above 100, it'll still fire."

In 15 years, never had a single misfire, never a single jam. The little plastic pistol that always performs.
I have a few $250 Taurus 9mms, only one of which has only stove piped 2 times, because the wife was not holding it tight enough and the "give" in her grip dampened the slide action. So, they are very reliable, but I have had a 1 inch grouping at 25 yards with a Glock (I believe it was a 43) so you're paying for accuracy more than anything else.

Forum List

Back