Biden begging for Dough.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Works for the GOP but not quite for Democrats it seems? Fundraising after you just won when money is tight for many due to the pandemic?

Curious to see how quickly those on this site blame Trump for this and or bring Trump into this.

Is it me or what? Whenever I read the words "Biden Administration", I get this weird song that starts running through my head. Not really sure about the title of the song or who wrote it, but it goes something like this:

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

Then I invariably get a mental picture of what a "Biden Administration" would look like.

Kinda like this...

crackmonstersocialalnefklanklfnas.jpg

Works for the GOP but not quite for Democrats it seems? Fundraising after you just won when money is tight for many due to the pandemic?

Curious to see how quickly those on this site blame Trump for this and or bring Trump into this.

Why can't Joe borrow some of that Chinese money from Hunter?

Why can't Joe borrow some of that Chinese money from Hunter?

Hunter done smoked all that shit up and spent the rest on his baby-mammas, bro.

Why you think his daddy wants back in the WH? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Everyone that already has an can will try to blame him.

Anyone else considering what the Democrats would actually do if they got ahold of the WH?

Here is what has been going on in Belarus since their Dominion election some months back.

This was Belarus prior to the last election

Their president is communist leaning;

Forum List

Back