Biden Bank Account Tracking Is Useless

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Every time you receive income of $600 or more, the income is reported to the IRS on either a W-2 form or a `1099 form. That is the law. Money that goes into your bank account that is not taxable income is of no importance to the IRS.

Some poor schlub sells his riding lawnmower for 800 bucks and now he has to deposit the money on 2 seperate transactions. I guess no one can have money that just belongs to them.

They talk about "tax the rich" because they think jim lunchbox idiot average American will cheer for them meanwhile all they really do is tax average American jim more.

First everything costs more everywhere now it's more taxing on top of it. It's like a shit sundae with little turd sprinkles on it.

Some poor schlub sells his riding lawnmower for 800 bucks and now he has to deposit the money on 2 seperate transactions. I guess no one can have money that just belongs to them.

They talk about "tax the rich" because they think jim lunchbox idiot average American will cheer for them meanwhile all they really do is tax average American jim more.

First everything costs more everywhere now it's more taxing on top of it. It's like a shit sundae with little turd sprinkles on it.
In that case, he would deduct the cost of the lawnmower from the $800 and report the difference as income.

If I withdraw $600 from my account its no ones business but my own...and it sure isn't the governments business...this shows us who all of those new IRS agents will be focusing on....the middle class....if you are cheating a little on your taxes you had better stop...because it won't be Apple or GM that will get audited...it will be you.....

If I withdraw $600 from my account its no ones business but my own...and it sure isn't the governments business...this shows us who all of those new IRS agents will be focusing on....the middle class....if you are cheating a little on your taxes you had better stop...because it won't be Apple or GM that will get audited...it will be you.....
The IRS only audits a sample of returns.

This stupid law will put small banks out of business and many are protesting.

The IRS only audits a sample of returns.
I know what the IRS audits...I've been audited...when I made about 20,000 per year while I watched elected officials hide money all over the world....the IRS butters their bread by auditing small businesses....to the point of running them out of business in some cases....

Every time you receive income of $600 or more, the income is reported to the IRS on either a W-2 form or a `1099 form. That is the law. Money that goes into your bank account that is not taxable income is of no importance to the IRS.

It's not useless to them, there's a reason behind it, it's greatly benefiting his rich handlers (his owners), and the owners of influence in congress in some way. It will make the big banks more capable of pushing out the smaller banks who will be unable to track and report these transactions easily, but there is more to it than that I am sure.

Forum List

Back