Biden Announces They Have The most Extensive Voter Fraud Operation

This OP is meaningless. Everyone knows what he meant (although it is amusing). Trump doesn't always include clarifying terms which haunt him as well. Everyone does it.

Meh.....

I guess he's saying that the 3 million illegal votes that Hillary got are going to be small peanuts compared to what his best ever voting fraud team will put up. This is why smart people are voting for Trump. You just can't trust Democrats any more.

It wasnt until I joined this forum, that Im beginning to seriously believe that indoctrination is incurable.
Its alomst like both parties can be standing side by side in a valley, and the Republican says "look at that mountain", and the Democrats says "what mountain ?"
The "one screen, two movies" effect...

Last edited:
It wasnt until I joined this forum, that Im beginning to seriously believe that indoctrination is incurable.
Its alomst like both parties can be standing side by side in a valley, and the Republican says "look at that mountain", and the Democrats says "what mountain ?"
The "one screen, two movies" effect...

Interesting perspective.
Thanks

Holy take something out of context Batman
It wasn’t taken out of context.
It was Hoe Hidin misspeaking, as he often does.

I heard what he said. You are trying to play "Gotcha". Not going to work.
I’m not playing gotcha.
I think he misspoke. I don’t put anymore weight into it than that. I’m not claiming “oh look he admitted it!!”
I just think it was funny with everything that’s going on.

If you take something out of context and twist in to meet your own narrative, it become a lie. If you keep repeating the same lie over and over, it comes right out of the 1926 Mussolini Playbook to establish a Fascist Government. The similarities between Rump and Mussolini go right down to even the curling of the lower lip and the stance. Rump's stance and body language isn't nearly as pronounce as Mussolinis but it's still borrowed heavily. And so is the method telling a lie (making sure it's a REALLY, REALLY big lie and then saying it over and over again thinking that it will someday become a truth. Noper, it's still a lie.

That's EXACTLY what he said!! He's bragging about Voter Fraud!

Or the Party of the Rumpers are told that there is a mountain there when no mountain exists and they go into a dog pile about how corrupt anyone is that won't admit there is a mountain there.
Kinda like Russian collusion?
Something that even with 3 years of government investigation, the whole main stream media behind, and mueller’S bullshit investigation where they would change legal documents and pressure witnesses to give them dirt on Trump... still found nothing.
You “russia russia russia” kids are the last people to lecture anybody on selective reality.

Whether justified or not, there seems months, probably years of back and forth vitriol from left and right.

I understand the posts of expressing opinion or belief, and then having that challenged by a response or two. What I don't get is both that there seems no end point to it, and one or both sides pretend that there could be a change in mindset.

This goes beyond what gets verified or debunked right in front of us. It isn't so much about political stances, no, it evolves beyond that. It metastasizes into a need of dying on every little mountain because of the hate between posting members. Doubling down has become far more important than folding. Even in the face of absurdity.

That's just my guess, as I still have rather fresh eyes of this forum. :tomato:

Holy take something out of context Batman
It wasn’t taken out of context.
It was Hoe Hidin misspeaking, as he often does.

I heard what he said. You are trying to play "Gotcha". Not going to work.
I’m not playing gotcha.
I think he misspoke. I don’t put anymore weight into it than that. I’m not claiming “oh look he admitted it!!”
I just think it was funny with everything that’s going on.

And since you only heard what you wanted to hear and the rest came out as Wah, Wah, Wah,, Wah then I understand.. He didn't misspeak, you misheard. Oh, no, more Wah, Wah, Wah, Wah

If you take something out of context and twist in to meet your own narrative, it become a lie. If you keep repeating the same lie over and over, it comes right out of the 1926 Mussolini Playbook to establish a Fascist Government. The similarities between Rump and Mussolini go right down to even the curling of the lower lip and the stance. Rump's stance and body language isn't nearly as pronounce as Mussolinis but it's still borrowed heavily. And so is the method telling a lie (making sure it's a REALLY, REALLY big lie and then saying it over and over again thinking that it will someday become a truth. Noper, it's still a lie.

That's EXACTLY what he said!! He's bragging about Voter Fraud!

And you only heard this for the rest of the sentence.

Or the Party of the Rumpers are told that there is a mountain there when no mountain exists and they go into a dog pile about how corrupt anyone is that won't admit there is a mountain there.
Kinda like Russian collusion?
Something that even with 3 years of government investigation, the whole main stream media behind, and mueller’S bullshit investigation where they would change legal documents and pressure witnesses to give them dirt on Trump... still found nothing.
You “russia russia russia” kids are the last people to lecture anybody on selective reality.

And the Senate Republicans, save 1, can be listed as Coconspirators.

We work off EVIDENCE, dipshit, while you Democrat whores simply deny Reality.

Case in point: Hunter and Joe Biden's corruption that you claim, against all evidence and reason, to be mere Russian disinformation.

ROFLMAO

Your Evidence has yet to be presented in a court of law. And it comes from Rudy. So much for evidence and reason on your part.
we could not even use the eyewitness and go with hearsay like the Shiff Sham used

Forum List

Back