Biden And His Handlers Must Be having A Cow Over How VP Harris Just Publicly Opposed Biden's Vaccine Mandate

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1631289316380.png

Demonstrating why the Biden administration keeps Harris out of the country / as far from
Biden and the media as Possible, Harris just publicly opposed Biden's Vaccination edicts and
his declaration that they have nothing to
do with 'personal choice'

"On the same day that Kamala Harris said people have the right to make their own decisions about their bodies, Joe Biden dropped the iron fist and announced coercive vaccine mandates.

Joe Biden’s message to the American people on Thursday: Screw your freedom

This is not about freedom or personal choice,” said Biden."

VP Harris' comments to abortion providers that same day could not have been more polar opposite to Biden's message to Americans:

When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves in terms of their wellbeing and the wellbeing of their family, in consultation with whomever they may choose, we’re a stronger society,

Harris also declared that Americans' 'MY body, MY choice' is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

:clap2: :TH_WAY~113:

Of course, Biden and his handlers, I'm sure, reacted a little differently:

:shok: :shutupsmiley:

After the shock wore off, the Biden administration moved quickly to point out the fact that Harris was talking about abortions, NOT vaccinations.

(They never think things through, but that's what happens when you have to frantically go straight to 'Damage Control' mode...)

The WH's attempt to 'stop the bleeding' / conduct 'damage control' led immediately to the questions, like....:

WHY does 'MY body, MY choice' ONLY pertain to abortions and NOT to Americans' right to make their own choices about their own health care?

The Biden Administrations' / WH's next move was predictable / expected......

:auiqs.jpg:

Der BidenFuehrer is already threatening states that don't want to comply with The Vaccine Gestapo's Mandates. Turns out people do not want to herd their children and family members in to cattle cars....err vaccination centers to be jabbed. They are apparently ramping up plans to build these vaccination centers or wellness centers, or whatever they are going to call what they are building.

Australia is already building theirs.

Last edited:
View attachment 537458
Demonstrating why the Biden administration keeps Harris out of the country / as far from
Biden and the media as Possible, Harris just publicly opposed Biden's Vaccination edicts and

"On the same day that Kamala Harris said people have the right to make their own decisions about their bodies, Joe Biden dropped the iron fist and announced coercive vaccine mandates.

VP Harris' comments to abortion providers that same day could not have been more polar opposite to Biden's message to Americans:

When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves in terms of their wellbeing and the wellbeing of their family, in consultation with whomever they may choose, we’re a stronger society,

After the shock wore off, the Biden administration moved quickly to point out the fact that Harris was talking about abortions, NOT vaccinations.

(They never think things through, but that's what happens when you have to frantically go straight to 'Damage Control' mode...)

The WH's attempt to 'stop the bleeding' / conduct 'damage control' led immediately to the questions, like....:

WHY does 'MY body, MY choice' ONLY pertain to abortions and NOT to Americans' right to make their own choices about their own health care?

Xiden himself opposed this just a few months ago…Nancy P even said the Feds don’t have this sort of power

amazing how in one breath Dems acknowledge the limits of their power, then admittedly ignore it

Der BidenFuehrer is already threatening states that don't want to comply with The Vaccine Gestapo's Mandates. Turns out people do not want to herd their children and family members in to cattle cars....err vaccination centers to be jabbed. They are apparently ramping up plans to build these vaccination centers or wellness centers, or whatever they are going to call what they are building.

Biden is my employee, I don't pay him to issue threats towards me. He works for me I'm not his subject in some damn illegal monarchy.

The absurdity is that ivermectin has proven to physically attach to the Chinese communist virus, SARS-CoV-2, which attachment cannot be (disproven [italics]) in vivo. Here is the nazism in action:

Xiden himself opposed this just a few months ago…Nancy P even said the Feds don’t have this sort of power

amazing how in one breath Dems acknowledge the limits of their power, then admittedly ignore it

Obama did the same thing concerning DACA. "I can't do that, I don't have the power" and then he went ahead and did it anyway. The law means nothing to them if it contradicts their stated agenda.

View attachment 537458

It's their double reverse to make her palatable

It has been a rough week for Biden. Americans, the Republicans, and even his fellow Democrats are still kicking him in the junk for betraying and stranding US citizens in Afghanistan. Harris just publicly opposed his Vaccine Mandate, his WH Chief Of Staff re-Tweeted the fact that Biden and his team have been trying to and may have found a 'work around' - what they are attempting to 'work around' being the US Constitution, and finally some reporter found and re-reported the fact that 8 months ago Biden said he opposed a vaccine mandate and promised he would NOT issue a vaccine mandate.

The absurdity is that ivermectin has proven to physically attach to the Chinese communist virus, SARS-CoV-2, which attachment cannot be (disproven [italics]) in vivo. Here is the nazism in action:

The Australian Gov't has announced it is following the New World Order precepts and the people of Australia have now become it's prisoners.

Obama did the same thing concerning DACA. "I can't do that, I don't have the power" and then he went ahead and did it anyway. The law means nothing to them if it contradicts their stated agenda.
That's why Democrats are a danger to the Republic, they IGNORE the law and Constitution whenever it gets in the way of their agenda. Why even have laws or a Constitution??

The Australian Gov't has announced it is following the New World Order precepts and the people of Australia have now become it's prisoners.
Throughout history this happens when government assumes powers not granted to them by the people. They ignore constitutional restrictions on their powers, then ignore existing law and do as they damn well please. This almost always happens after they RIG elections and the people lose the ability to remove them from office.

It's their double reverse to make her palatable
They have lied enough times. And frankly they are using at least two crisis to add more Prog voters. Even if it slows down the damage has been done. They never go back...move forward. They tell you that. They even told us about cheating before the election.

Throughout history this happens when government assumes powers not granted to them by the people. They ignore constitutional restrictions on their powers, then ignore existing law and do as they damn well please. This almost always happens after they RIG elections and the people lose the ability to remove them from office.

And after they disarm the populace, as was done in Australia. That's why it won't work here.

And after they disarm the populace, as was done in Australia. That's why it won't work here.
That is also true. When the founders drafted the 2nd Amendment it was illegal for most people around the world to possess arms. THAT'S why they wrote the 2nd amendment and it's written in such a way that future corrupt governments and monarchies would be unable to take them away.

Forum List

Back