Biden: “America is dead because of COVID-19.”

You know, I never thought I would hear a more annoying female voice than HRC. Then Kamalo came along and said hold my knee pads.
How do the Dems continue to find new levels of completely dislikeable (real deplorables?) people to run against DT?
They tell us DT is so unpopular & so they pull out a woman who banged her way to the top like Tommy Lee with a drum while locking up her own people whenever expedient for her career.
No wonder POC are fleeing that dumpster fire of a party.
MAGA+Red Pill= lefty psychotic episodes

Sez the cadaver who would be president.

Well I'm not dead and am doing just fine like everyone else I know.

Biden is such a maroon.
Are the people looting Walmart doing fine

Well since no one where I live is looting anything I'd say they are doing fine as well.

Those doing the looting are doing fine as well since the mayors of those towns and cities have told their police to stand down. If it were me all looters and arsonists would be shot on sight.

It’s hard to watch power hungry Democrats take advantage of the infirmed
Men and women who go into politics seem to have an issue when to leave. There are some who did not stay many decades who would be looked at better for shorter times. Many just get elected and rubber stamp bills. No ideas. There are people with ideas who never get a chance to get them pushed and leave the elected position a bit demoralized. Repubs have many of them.

If anything is dead it is Biden. At least brain dead.

Biden is promising America a bleak future if he wins.

Only an idiot would vote for him.

I agree. Somewhere on this board is a list of things he will do if elected.

Number one is he will raise taxes on any Corp or person making 400,000 or more a year. He will also raise CG from 21 to 28% which will affect the stock market.

He will also find a path to citizenship for 22 million illegals, then he wants to institute green shit that will bankrupt the country.

There is a whole list of other things this man wants to do. I'd say he is bat shit crazy and anyone voting for him is a lunatic.

Biden is such a maroon.

Well since no one where I live is looting anything I'd say they are doing fine as well.

Those doing the looting are doing fine as well since the mayors of those towns and cities have told their police to stand down. If it were me all looters and arsonists would be shot on sight.
They are coming to your town if Biden wins

Any Biden will take your gun so you will not shoot anything

Biden is such a maroon.

They are coming to your town if Biden wins

Any Biden will take your gun so you will not shoot anything

Guess we will see come tomorrow. I think Trump will win handily and then we will have to watch and listen to lefty loons go ape shit just as they did in 2016.

Good for a laugh.

The other guy is having no fun at all.

And his running mate has come out of her Marxist closet:

America is all dead? Why that means all the votes in America will go for Biden.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img_8324.jpg

If anything is dead it is Biden. At least brain dead.

Biden is promising America a bleak future if he wins.

Only an idiot would vote for him.
He said he would raise taxes. It doesn't make any sense to most of us. Americans do not like taxation. Why would Biden intentionally undo his lackluster campaign?
Are there so many dead people voting on The over issued ballots the Democrats are certain to win or are the deep state's shills up to destroying the electorial college for once and for all? The polls are all over the map, and they do not follow the energetic reception President Trump gets and the nonexistent crowds former vice president Joe Biden finds when he goes anywhere.

Perhaps the chaos created will stifle participation fpr purposes clear only to Democrats and Never Trumpers in an unholy alliance.

Best wishes to Republicans tomorrow. I am praying for the people of this nation, that all goes well for peace on earth and a restoration of brotherhood comes to both Representatives and Senate members. Imagine peace being restored. ♡♡♡♡♡

Forum List

Back