Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Trump has done this to himself.
Captain Clorox screwed himself when he got involved with the COVID Task Force.
He announces he's taking a drug that could give him cardiac arrest and is not recommended by any public health official for Coronavirus.
He's ramping up an attack on one of the most popular living politicians, Barack Obama.
His mismanagement of the pandemic has the U.S. with almost 1/3 of all COVID cases GLOBALLY even though the U.S. has just 4.5% of the world's population.
He has NO ONE to blame but himself.

"When he got involved with". You DO know that he's the President, and the Task Force works for him and was appointed by him, right? Care to explain how he was supposed to NOT "get involved with" the Task Force, Pimple Brain?

He announced that he's taking a drug which IS recommended by some doctors, and which was prescribed by his own doctor. What the fuck ever happened to "Health care should be between the patient and his doctor. It's private"? Where did THAT go? Where was I when ANYONE, let alone President Trump, asked you for your fucking opinion and permission in regards to his health?

I get that YOU think former President Obamagate is sacred and untouchable and that it's a mortal sin to ever even SUGGEST that his Presidency wasn't a major holy event. I tell you, with great enjoyment, that to sane people, he's just a guy who was an elected official for a while and who is just as fallible and just as subject to being looked at for his mistakes and wrongdoing as anyone else. I also hope, very much, that you have an enormous, prolonged tantrum throughout this election about what a "scandal" it is that former President Obamagate be treated like just another politician - in fact, just like you treated Trump - in the vain hope that Trump will be borne out of office on a wave of "outrage" that he didn't genuflect correctly.

Also, mismanagement of the Covid-19 pandemic is not measured by the number of times that you can confidently assert that it was mismanaged, "It was, it was, IT WAS!" I also take great enjoyment in telling you that the days are long-gone when the media and a handful of pusbag useful idiot drones like you could parrot a vague Big Lie a million times and have it simply become "common knowledge". The only "mismanagement" you shitbirds have to grouse about is that he was a Republican while doing the job, and therefore everything he did was criminally wrong in your eyes, even when it's what you were screaming that he should do just the week prior. I definitely think that "I know you thought you saw him doing a good job that you really approved of, but I'm telling you it was wrong in every respect! Who are you going to believe, your own eyes or ME?!" should be a major campaign point for you fools.

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Go ahead and get all excited like you did four years ago when Hillaryous was 50 points ahead. Oh, wait, that was a question she posed. Good luck, Bidum will forget he's running for President in a month or two.

Again?! Damn, that's what, the second or third time he's forgotten. They should write a note and pin it to his shirt.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

They've already proven multiple times that when the election contradicts the polls, they will just insist that the ELECTION was broken, not the polls.

Trump's internal polls are matching the public ones.
tsk-tsk
Even Fox Noise polls have him losing to Biden.
Every poll on Real Clear Politics has Trump losing except Texas and Tennessee.

Wow, that really means something. No, I'm serious. You should really get your hopes up and feel confident. You should also run your gums like a smug, arrogant jackass a whole bunch between now and November (you DO know it's May, right?) about how Trump's re-election is hopeless, and Dementia Joe is the next President, and oh BOY are you leftists FINALLY going to really get control of the country.

Because that's going to make it so much more enjoyable for us when your smarmy, pathetic ass slinks away and vanishes on election night, never to be heard from again so that you don't ever have to face what a fool you made of yourself.

So how many socks do you have now, all double-spacing one sentence paragraphs.....4 or 5?

Reality is a real bitch for you, isn't it?

Why would it be? In reality, Trump is President.

Poll: Clinton by a landslide.

Clinton was winning until Comey's public announcement just 10 days before the election put her under the bus.

In less than 2 weeks we'll have 100,000 people dead from the pandemic because of a DO-NOTHING, impeached POTUS.

Uh huh. So you're telling us . . . what? If the Democrats hadn't pushed on their sham impeachment, no one would have died at all?

Why are you telling us this?

Same reason people in mental hospitals mutter to themselves when they're banging their heads against the padded walls.

Trump's internal polls are matching the public ones.
tsk-tsk
Even Fox Noise polls have him losing to Biden.
Every poll on Real Clear Politics has Trump losing except Texas and Tennessee.

NY Times wrote there was a 95% Hillary landslide a few hours before the election—How did that work out?

On the contrary my dear covidiot, this post shows us how enamored and addicted you are to every breath POTUS takes, every move POTUS makes . . . you'll be watching him (thank you Police). I recommend Donald Trump get a restraining order . . .

I recommend you follow Trump's example and start taking hydroxychloroquine.

Neil Cavuto Admits Trump Is NUTS For Pushing Hydroxy
•May 19, 2020

I recommend that you follow Biden's example and get some handlers to lead you around and keep you from wandering off.

Two dynamics yet to come into play: Russia and their influence that had such a bearing in 2016, and a last minute manufactured bombshell from Barr, et al, as was the case with Comey in 2016. Trump can't win it on his own, but there will be efforts from others to pull him through.
You're mistaking Trump for a democrat.

Oh, I can just imagine that Putin is doing his best to get his BFF re-elected.
Don't you just love a POTUS who LOVES dictators and despots who help them get elected?
You being a real patriot and all.

Russian election meddling case supported by mountain of ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › 2018/08/03 › russi...

Aug 3, 2018 - President Donald Trump has long equivocated on the question. Last month, standing beside Vladimir Putin, he said the Russian president had ...
Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian ...
www.politico.com › story › 2019/04/18 › mueller-repo...

Apr 18, 2019 - "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page ...
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It's Now Undeniable ...
www.wired.com › story › did-russia-affect-the-2016-el...

Feb 16, 2018 - In the wake of the Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm, any attempt to claim that the 2016 election wasn't affected by Russian meddling is ...
Here's the public evidence that supports the idea that Russia ...
www.washingtonpost.com › news › politics › 2017/07/06

Jul 6, 2017 - ... that the Russian government tried to intervene in the 2016 presidential ... on classified information to find the Russians culpable of meddling.
Fake news, real liar.

It's always fake news when you don't want to hear it.
That's called confirmation BI-ASS.

Well, you'd certainly be the resident expert on that.

Trumps leadership on Coronavirus has been abysmal

It will only get worse by Election Day

I am startiing to stockpile these quotes. Should be fascinating come November. :D

By November the economy is going to be in a worse recession than 2008, unless you can remember any other POTUS's getting re-elected with 30,000,000 unemployed?

That sounds remarkably like you're hoping for the economy to get worse so that you can fraudulently blame it on Trump.

But I'm just SURE you're not the sort of evil, partisan puddle of puke that would wish for bad things to happen to other people merely to advance your agenda. Are you? Surely as a compassionate, patriotic American, you are just hoping and praying that none of that happens, and that the economy recovers quickly so as to spare millions of people in this country and around the world from suffering.

I KNOW that's what you meant to say. Right?

OY Vey,...another one who "joined" USMB last year :)

Hey, it's possible. Could be that he went completely 'round the twist from a combination of TDS and cabin fever, and just decided he had to spew vitriol about it.

Oh yea national polls really matter /s

Trumps leadership on Coronavirus has been abysmal

It will only get worse by Election Day

I am startiing to stockpile these quotes. Should be fascinating come November. :D

By November the economy is going to be in a worse recession than 2008, unless you can remember any other POTUS's getting re-elected with 30,000,000 unemployed?

That sounds remarkably like you're hoping for the economy to get worse so that you can fraudulently blame it on Trump.

But I'm just SURE you're not the sort of evil, partisan puddle of puke that would wish for bad things to happen to other people merely to advance your agenda. Are you? Surely as a compassionate, patriotic American, you are just hoping and praying that none of that happens, and that the economy recovers quickly so as to spare millions of people in this country and around the world from suffering.

I KNOW that's what you meant to say. Right?

Well if he grew a backbone and ignored CNN and his favorite guy dr fauci everything probably would have been much better.

So it is sorta his fault? Isn't it?

I think it shows what a miserable failure Quinnipiac is. Look how well they predicted the matchups at this time in 2016.

"In a general election matchup, Clinton gets 46 percent of American voters to 42 percent for Paul and 45 percent of voters to 41 percent for Rubio. She leads other top Republicans:
  • 46 - 37 percent over Christie;
  • 47 - 40 percent over Huckabee;
  • 47 - 37 percent over Bush;
  • 46 - 38 percent over Walker;
  • 48 - 37 percent over Cruz;
  • 50 - 32 percent over Trump."
LINK

HaHa..Clinton is going to kick Trump's ass if he gets the nomination! Wait..he did. How did that work out again?

And you wonder why we laugh at you pathetic sheep Blaine Sweeter ?

This was before Comey made his public announcement that he would not charge Hillary with a crime in late October. That sunk her.
How quickly you poor buttheads forget the important details.

Yeah, yeah, "Hillary was robbed!" by the underhanded, sneaky tactic of telling the truth about her.

Most importantly, nothing in the world will EVER be evidence that you shouldn't be wildly, supremely confident that Biden is going to win in a landslide. Don't let anyone convince you to be any less of an arrogant ass for even a second. I do not want my eventual enjoyment of your utter despair in November to be lessened in any way.

A fake news poll shows OBiden ahead by 11?....that means Trump will win by 21.....

Read it and weep, TrumpTards.
In the aggregate, it doesn't look good for Trump ( RealClearPolitics.com)

GOOD LORD, Even Rasmussen has Biden winning! LOL!

Who wants to bet the next live Trump rally won't be held in Tennessee or North Carolina?

Bahahahahahahaha
View attachment 338723

Oh, yeah, we're really going to "weep" because some drone cut-and-pasted something he doesn't understand, but which the Internet told him DEFINITELY proves that this time, they got Trump where they want him.

Hold your breath waiting.

So, why is Biden doing so much better than Clinton?

First, it's the suburban voters. Urban and rural voting patterns haven't changed much, but suburban voters have broken strongly for the Democrats.

Second, it's the people who say they hate both candidates. In 2016, that group went for Trump. In 2020, that group is going massively for Biden. It's not that people love Biden, it's that they despise Trump. This year, it's the Biden voters who will crawl through broken glass to cast a vote, and the Trump voters who are demoralized.
One can only hope that those who voted for Trump in 2016 – those who voted for Trump not because they liked Trump or supported Trump but voted for Trump just to keep Clinton out of office – have learned the bitter lesson of just how bad Trump truly is and vote for Biden in 2020.

Once again, the next president will be determined by a tiny minority of voters in a few key swing states.

And a lot of old people who feel like Trump doesn't give a shit about them. And they are right. He never did then and he doesn't now.

And a lot of leftists are childish enough to think "feelz" are relevant.

Grown-ups don't waste time worrying about total strangers caring about them. They look at the results and move on.

Forum List

Back