Biden again repeats the lie that his son died in Iraq to a mother who just lost her son in Afghanistan

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is disgraceful.

Lying to and disrespecting a mother who lost her son because of Joe Biden's stupidity is totally on-brand for Joe Biden.

When [President Biden] approached me, his words to me were, "My wife Jill and I know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin."

My heart starting beating faster and I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer and they were able to be by his side. Also wondering how someone could honestly be so heartless to say he knew how I felt a little over 24 hours of learning of my son's death.

After this encounter, I have never had any personal correspondence, nor has my son been honored or his name spoken by this commander-in-chief or his administration.

It seems that Joe Biden believes that Beau's brain cancer was caused by Iraq burn pits. It's certainly plausible. In any case any veteran is entitled to a flag draped coffin.

This is disgraceful.

Lying to and disrespecting a mother who lost her son because of Joe Biden's stupidity is totally on-brand for Joe Biden.

When [President Biden] approached me, his words to me were, "My wife Jill and I know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin."

My heart starting beating faster and I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer and they were able to be by his side. Also wondering how someone could honestly be so heartless to say he knew how I felt a little over 24 hours of learning of my son's death.

After this encounter, I have never had any personal correspondence, nor has my son been honored or his name spoken by this commander-in-chief or his administration.

No, Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

It seems that Joe Biden believes that Beau's brain cancer was caused by Iraq burn pits. It's certainly plausible. In any case any veteran is entitled to a flag draped coffin.

Beau Biden did not die in Iraq, despite Joe telling that lie publicly at least 10 times. Joe Biden is a white trash piece of shit.

Beau Biden did not die in Iraq, despite Joe telling that lie publicly at least 10 times. Joe Biden is a white trash piece of shit.
There's a lot of Iraq burn pit injuries. It's a fairly important veteran's issue. Who are you to say any of them are full of shit?

There's a lot of Iraq burn pit injuries. It's a fairly important veteran's issue. Who are you to say any of them are full of shit?
The one claiming his son came back from Iraq in a flag draped coffin is full of shit.

The cult is strong in this one.

If a veteran dies of his war injury years later he is still a casualty of that war.

Joe would sell his own family out to achieve power and votes. Don't believe it leftists?

What would you call Hunter's activities? And how has that work out for Hunter, considering he's a drug addict, pervert, and he often breaks the law bailed out by his daddy?

That doesn't work for you idiots huh?

How about Biden lying about the deaths of his own family (late-wife and two young children) to obtain sympathy votes from you dumb fucks?

Since Biden OBVIOUSLY sells his own family out, what do you think he does for the rest of us? Oh, but WAT?

Joe Bidumb is a pile of shit.

His kid dint die in action and was nowhere near any action. He was a pencil pusher.

His wife and girl were not killed by a drunk driver. The accident was his wife’s fault.

Anything he says other than that is bullshit.

Dementia Joe has no business trying to run this country, His strong dementia causes confusion and mind farts , Joe needs to be medicated and sent to the Memory Home in Delaware.

Forum List

Back