Biden AG Pick: Antifa Attacks On Federal Courthouses Not Domestic Terrorism Because They Happened At Night

What kind of lunatic logic is this? And this man is a judge!

So all those buildings that BLM & Antifa burned down wasn't an act of terrorism but WALKING through the Capitol was???

Nah, c'mon ....what did he really say?

Listen for yourself.

Translation: He didn't say it. Otherwise, you'd post the quote.

Do you get paid to drive traffic to YouTube or something?

Shitforbrains is too stupid to know how to open a YouTube video.
You should have your voting rights revoked.

The easiest thing on a messagebaord to do is post a quote.... I'm not interested in driving up YouTube clicks for sites I do not like so if you have the quote...post it. If you don't have the quote (which you do not)..continue to make me laugh by posting..."Watch the video"!

It's exactly what the 9/11 truthers said--and continue to say.

The differences between you guys and those dolts gets more and more blurred every day.

Ask a 2 year old how to open the YouTube video.

Show the quote or not... I really don't care. But not showing the quote tells everyone that you're just making it up or mischaracterizing what was actually said.

YouTube has closed captioning.

They don't want the truth. Some people prefer to remain ignorant. With knowledge comes responsibility.

My mother always told me to look it up yourself so you'll be more likely to remember it.

That sounds like good advice for you, Jr.

My Mom always said......'if you say it, you back it up. Don't expect other people to do your work for you.'

I'm sure our mothers would have liked each other.

In the meantime, you are still at bat, Jr.

Forum List

Back