Biden AG Pick: Antifa Attacks On Federal Courthouses Not Domestic Terrorism Because They Happened At Night

What kind of lunatic logic is this? And this man is a judge!

So all those buildings that BLM & Antifa burned down wasn't an act of terrorism but WALKING through the Capitol was???

Nah, c'mon ....what did he really say?

Listen for yourself.

Translation: He didn't say it. Otherwise, you'd post the quote.

Do you get paid to drive traffic to YouTube or something?

Why post the quote when I linked to the man himself saying it directly?

Just because you won't watch it doesn't mean it wasn't said.

So all those buildings that BLM & Antifa burned down wasn't an act of terrorism but WALKING through the Capitol was???

It's simple logic. Since federal offices don't operate 24/7 attacking them when they're closed, means people (except maybe the maintenance staff) aren't in the building. Thus an attack is against property and not people.

And terrorism is an act of threatening people.

noun: terrorism
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Insane and in the other direction.

Neither of these things should be classified as domestic terrorism. The Terrorism label exists for 2 things: to stir up emotional reactions and to bend or outright break the rule of law. It should not be used so damn lightly. We can deal with both of the capital incident and the ATIFA rioters without labeling them terrorist.

Listen for yourself.

tenor.gif

It's simple logic. Since federal offices don't operate 24/7 attacking them when they're closed, means people (except maybe the maintenance staff) aren't in the building. Thus an attack is against property and not people.

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Especially does not mean exclusively.

FAIL

Neither of these things should be classified as domestic terrorism. The Terrorism label exists for 2 things: to stir up emotional reactions and to bend or outright break the rule of law. It should not be used so damn lightly. We can deal with both of the capital incident and the ATIFA rioters without labeling them terrorist.

Timothy McVeigh disappeared from your lexicon?

It's exactly what he said.

This scumbag is unfit to be AG - but what you really want is Oberführer of the Gestapo, and he's perfect for that.

Listen for yourself.

tenor.gif

Your dishonesty runs deep.

FAIL

I would say that 99% of federal buildings, with the exception of police, fire, military and FAA, are empty at night.

Where nearly 100% of federal buildings are occupied during the daytime.

Terrorism isn't doing damage to empty buildings, it's doing harm or potential harm to people.

FAIL

I would say that 99% of federal buildings, with the exception of police, fire, military and FAA, are empty at night.

Terrorism isn't doing damage to empty buildings, it's doing harm or potential harm to people.
Your opinion of what defines terrorism isn't germaine to how the law defines terrorism.

No federal court house is ever empty. Even after the clerks leave in the wee hours of the morning, security personnel remain.

You are simply lying for your Reich to excuse what your Brown Shirt did while insanely hyping the protest at the Capitol that you've turned into a Reichstag Fire event.

It's exactly what he said.

This scumbag is unfit to be AG - but what you really want is Oberführer of the Gestapo, and he's perfect for that.

Show the quote. You can do that, can't you?

So the people inside the building at night, there was no terror? Did the maintenance staff inside the building tell you it was all okay and they didn't feel threatened?

Your opinion of what defines terrorism isn't germaine to how the law defines terrorism.
Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

One need only to look at Garland's ethnicity to see where his loyalty lies-

My avatar noted the, ummm, rather peculiarly histrionic sentiment expressed by the above poster, Uncensored.

It brought to mind some of Garland's testimony yesterday, most especially when juxtaposed against the poster Uncensored's reference to the Gestapo and Reich, to wit:

“I come from a family where my grandparents fled antisemitism and persecution,” Garland said. And then he stopped. He sat in silence for more than a few beats. And when he resumed, his voice cracked. “The country took us in and protected us. And I feel an obligation to the country, to pay back.”

“This is the highest, best use of my one set of skills,” Garland said. “And so I want very much to be the kind of attorney general you’re saying I could be.”

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).
Any persons or PROPERTY.....

DISMISSED

Timothy McVeigh disappeared from your lexicon?
What does Timothy McVeigh have to do with anything I stated.

Even IF he has some sort of relevant connection it would be a moot point as the term 'terrorism' as expressed in CURRENT law has no relation to the law when McVeigh committed his atrocities.

You seem to be missing a key relevant fact here: you and me calling a person or group a terrorist is not the same thing as a government official, particularly anyone connected to the executive branch, calling that same thing a terrorist. Me and you would be simply making a statement about the group as a matter of definition. BTW, BOTH of those groups and the BLM rioting clearly fall under those definitions and your contention that attacking buildings is not a threat is fallacious but I digress. When a governmental agency declares a group a terrorist one it actually means something. It means they can do things that would normally be illegal.

Forum List

Back