Biden admits Nordstream done on purpose

And where is the evidence that Biden was the one that attacked the Nord 2 pipeline.

Every link and video your ilk has offered has *speculated* that it was.

But none of you have show us actual evidence that Biden actually did.

I know in conspiracy circles, speculation IS evidence. But this batshit thread's appearance on the conspiracy board demonstrates elegantly......speculation isn't evidence outside of your echo chamber.

I still believe it was an attempt by people in the WH to try and make Biden look good. Nothing more.

... For most of Biden’s first year in office, he and his top advisors emphasized their desire for a “stable and predictable” relationship with Russia. Authorizing a secret operation to plant explosives on a pipeline between a U.S. ally and a country with nearly 6,000 nuclear weapons is not particularly stable or predictable.

The man who opposed the raid on Osama bin Laden because it was too risky, who said Russia might not be held accountable if there was only a “minor incursion” into Ukraine, and who has hemmed and hawed about sending various weapons systems to Ukraine, suddenly wanted to blow up a pipeline between Germany and Russia? The same Joe Biden who oversaw the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan was itching to launch a unilateral attack against Russian critical infrastructure?

I know Biden critics will say the president is capable of anything, but does that sound like the Joe Biden we know?

Last edited:
Must be whistleblower season? Bunch of long, detailed tweets.

HUGE if true –> Nord Stream ‘sabotage’ whistleblower allegedly comes forward (thread)​

Posted at 9:20 am on May 22, 2023 by Sam Janney

One of our readers actually sent us this thread and after reading it (warning, it is sorta long) we felt like it was worth sharing. That being said, we cannot confirm (nor deny) if any of this is true but at the same time, if it is?
___________________________________________________________________________________

While there has been much speculation about the nature of this sabotage, I aim to provide additional details and facts that will give a clearer picture. Before the attacks on September 11, 2001, I started working with contractors at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Maryland. We were working on the Advanced Seal Delivery System (ASDS), a covert mini-submarine designed for the Navy Seals to carry out stealthy clandestine missions. This submarine is transported on the back of nuclear submarines and detaches to execute its missions. I was chosen to work on this project, and my role was to assist in the programming of the full-sized, temperature-controlled simulator for the submarine on which the Navy Seals would train. The simulator featured screens that displayed a 3D simulation of the ASDS undocking from a nuclear submarine, executing its mission, and then returning to dock. I spent countless hours in the simulator, ensuring everything functioned as specified. I piloted the simulator on simulated missions, just like the Navy Seal pilots would before their actual missions. Even in 2001, we had the ability to program a variety of scenarios, including the sabotaging of pipelines. Although I did not pilot a simulated mission specifically for the Nord Stream pipelines, I did simulate scenarios of covertly sabotaging pipelines. I can confirm that the United States has had this capability for decades, and the ASDS is in the US inventory, fully capable of executing the Nord Stream Sabotage.

Oh no, Joe Biden previously admitted, months go, what Seymour Hersh, award winning journalist, has revealed earlier today.

September 30, 2022 / 3:34 PM

Biden says Nord Stream pipeline damage was "a deliberate act of sabotage"​

September 30, 2022 / 3:34 PM / CBS/AP

President Biden called the damage to the Nord Stream natural gas pipelines "a deliberate act of sabotage," rebuking Russia's claim that the West was responsible for the explosions. The president said Friday that divers would eventually be sent to the pipelines, which were designed to bring gas from Russia to Europe, to determine what happened.

"It was a deliberate act of sabotage and the Russians are pumping out disinformation and lies," Biden said.

"At the appropriate moment, when things calm down, we're going to be sending divers down to find out exactly what happened. We don't know that yet exactly," he added.

Nordstream2 was definitely sabotage, but not by the US. The project was 11 years old and cost $3 billion. It was developed to provide a revenue stream for Russia and the Stans... a way to sell gas to the European market. Hersh is too old to have inside contacts.

Nordstream2 was definitely sabotage, but not by the US. The project was 11 years old and cost $3 billion. It was developed to provide a revenue stream for Russia and the Stans... a way to sell gas to the European market. Hersh is too old to have inside contacts.
Lol. Dupe Alert!

The evidence is overwhelming, but you’ll need to get outside that state run media TV propaganda you consume.

I bet you think Russiagate real, Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation, the Biden family isn’t corrupt, and the FBI and other intel agencies along with the entire MSM didn’t actively collude to pick the president.

Lol. Dupe Alert!

The evidence is overwhelming, but you’ll need to get outside that state run media TV propaganda you consume.

I bet you think Russiagate real, Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation, the Biden family isn’t corrupt, and the FBI and other intel agencies along with the entire MSM didn’t actively collude to pick the president.
surada

I knew it. I can’t remember the last time I was wrong about anything.

Admits that Fox is state run media???
Yes it is. You think otherwise?

I know you’re one of those…an idiot stuck in the duopoly matrix, somehow believing against all the evidence Ds are the opposite of the Rs. Lol.

Forum List

Back