Biden Administration Sent Out Thousands of 'Bogus' Visas to Americans in Afghanistan

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just more dipshit from the Dipshit In Chief's dipshit administration.

The proof of the Biden administration’s incompetence keeps piling up in the wake of the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. According to a report from Newsweek, Biden’s State Department sent out thousands of “bogus” generic visa documents to Americans in Afghanistan to help them get out of the country,

David Fox, who runs a marketing company in Kabul, said he received an email from the U.S. Embassy’s consular services department that included the document, meant to help U.S. citizens and Afghan citizens eligible for Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs) to leave the country.

Fox noted that the document looks like a U.S. visa, except it had no name, serial number, or barcode on it.

Clearly, the Biden administration didn’t consider the most obvious result of such a foolish move.

“And what do you think happened when these people received a document like this that has no name? Of course, they printed out a thousand copies,” Fox said. “You have tens of thousands of Afghans who now have this kind of ridiculous, bogus document that the State Department created.”

“I don’t know how else to explain something like this except for brain worms,” Fox added. “I mean, it’s absurd. What were they thinking?”

While several Biden administration officials have claimed that they prepared for every contingency, this rank incompetence proves again how unprepared they were for what happened, and this poorly thought-out remedy shows they’re flying by the seats of their pants trying to fix the situation… and making things worse.

A spokesperson for the State Department confirmed to Newsweek that it sent the documents to potential travelers in Afghanistan.

God bless the greatest country in the history of the world!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

I'm repeating myself here. Which seems to be often these days.

It's like this. People who participate in coercion have very little understanding of their role in it. And know absolutely nothing of its consequence. Theyre brainwashed into believing that they are some how special and tha tthey are immune from the consequences of their own works.

Until the chickens come home to roost, of course. Then the reality of things sets in.

People who participate in coercon are almost universally the first ones to get tossed under the bus once their usefulness has passed.

I've lost track of how many times I've repeated this truth.

Nobody ever listens.

Nobody ever learns.

Those who are regurgitating the current administration's narrative regarding other things? Well. You're turn will come, too. Oh yes indeed.

Forum List

Back