Biden administration has lost track of 45,000 unaccompanied minors who entered illegally

I am sure these 45,000 UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN are perfectly fine.

Isnt that correct lefties? They are perfect.

This is no accident. It is a feature, not a bug of the Biden border plan.

If by 'lost track' you mean intentionally dumped them into the USA on purpose with no means to track them down or force them into court or deport them then yes.

Just fill a stadium up with chidren, and then LOSE THEM. Biden and his admin is really something.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1634581697296.png

Have they tried the Amazon listings?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Do you have a real source for this story or just the Questionable Source you linked to?

Cut Biden some slack....

When you're constantly trafficking children, illegals, rushing to move thousands of Haitians rom out from under a bridge because its starting to draw media attention, and hundreds of terrorist-connected Afghanis just walk off the military base where you had them and they disappeared, its hard to keep track of the 1.8 Million illegals you have facilitated coming here through your Open Border policy....

...especially when you have been savaged by dementia.

Yes, they lost track of all those illegals and have no idea how many are in the country

But if you are a taxpaying citizen they have the hairs on your head numbered and know where you are 24/7 and track everything you say and do.

Last edited:
Hey, Joe.......where did you put those 45,000 minors who illegally crossed the border?

I thought you had them!

tenor.gif

You fucking cultists.

giphy.gif

Soon enough we will be New Venezuela. We will be foreigners in our own nation by decree. New Venezuela wants me...Oh I can't go back there!

We all know if this had happened with Trump in the White House the Dems and so called news media would be screaming 24/7 for his impeachment!

when did alien children start to morally be a concern for you? LOL

Forum List

Back