Biden admin, your ceiling fan driving climate change

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa
Last edited:
Could get me in trouble if I upgraded my current fan

1692984395435.png

Air Conditioners, light bulbs, gas stoves. What else do they want to take from us? No AC and now ceiling fans guess we'll all sweat to death in summer to ease the carbon footprints. Thats what the left really wants, they are a death cult!
What in the world are they talking about? How large is a large diameter ceiling fan? Also, I'm almost 69 but have never seen a belt driven ceiling fan in any home I have lived in or worked with upscale contractors in, and that is hell of a lot of contractors. Is this something you see out west maybe?

mandated design changes will likely put small manufacturers out of business. Hmmm damn, once again government wanting to tell business ..how to do business... making things more expensive for the consumer.. then giving the larger share to BIG businesses while hurting the little guy.... all in the name of helping people..

mandated design changes will likely put small manufacturers out of business. Hmmm damn, once again government wanting to tell business ..how to do business... making things more expensive for the consumer.. then giving the larger share to BIG businesses while hurting the little guy.... all in the name of helping people..
Democrats, the dumbest people on the planet dictating to business, brilliant!

Forum List

Back