Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'​

Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss the bombshell footage. #FoxNews

Commentary:
I’m sure the Biden admin is terrified. Only those that consume conservative media know anything about this. That means most of the public is blissfully ignorant.
No one is ever held accountable unless it’s those DOJ designated terrorist parents in Virginia or somewhere attending a school board meeting.
Hmm.., our 46th president in the human traffic business. No doubt these are the "legal residents" they want to vote.
The Biden administration needs to be held accountable for this NOW.
Our country is in serious decline on a number of fronts.
The best years this country ever saw were the 1950s and 60s. Honesty, Integrity, Moral and Family Values, Allegiance to Our Country,
Americans are arming themselves in record numbers with good reason. The founders got it right 250 years ago: "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss the bombshell footage. #FoxNews

Commentary:
I’m sure the Biden admin is terrified. Only those that consume conservative media know anything about this. That means most of the public is blissfully ignorant.
No one is ever held accountable unless it’s those DOJ designated terrorist parents in Virginia or somewhere attending a school board meeting.
Hmm.., our 46th president in the human traffic business. No doubt these are the "legal residents" they want to vote.
The best years this country ever saw were the 1950s and 60s. Honesty, Integrity, Moral and Family Values, Allegiance to Our Country,
Americans are arming themselves in record numbers with good reason. The founders got it right 250 years ago: "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

Shameful and wrong. He deserves the scorn on his immigration policies!

There is no law that makes it illegal for the federal government to transport immigrants who come here seeking asylum.

Golly, "torched" by FOX News.

What does that make it, about a thousand times he's been "torched"?

Cultists never learn.
I would not call average Americans who are appalled by biden’s shameful border policy cultists

they are rightfully worried about the negative consequences of bidens open border policy

I would not call average Americans who are appalled by biden’s shameful border policy cultists

they are rightfully worried about the negative consequences of bidens open border policy
Which policy is that? Link, please. Should be easy for you to find.

Commentary:

It be going on for months, senor.
And still is!

But we will be treated to 17 hours and 6 minutes of fake white boy outrage anyway.
white boy outrage ?

as opposed to what, little black sambo serenity?

if lefties want to engage in racial insults be assured that you and your pet minority will lose that game

so why not just keep it clean in spite of how much it hurts?

That's exactly right. Just as their coming here is perfectly legal.

But we will be treated to 17 hours and 6 minutes of fake white boy outrage anyway.

I hope the MS-13 filled plane lands in your backyard.

That might stop you from being such an obtuse piece of shit.

President Biden did not write the Asylum laws. We've had spikes in immigrants seeking Asylum before. We had two presidents enact sweeping amnesty programs programs not long after.

I'm appalled, but you certainly could not call me a cultist. Sneaking them into airports under cover of darkness, pretty well sum it up. You do not hide your activity if it is on the up and up. There is no curfew at the West Chester County airport. It is a voluntary curtailing of operations during that time as part of noise abatement and the Federal Government has no business using that time to sneak in aliens, that apparently did not even know where they were being taken, themselves.

You should be so ashamed of what a shit stain you are. Cheating this mother fucking vegetable in fucking up everything he touches

You are an anti American cock sucker mother fucker
I've noticed many of the Trump cultists here are steadily devolving.

Senility?

Heavy drinking?

COVID brain fog?

Butthurt-induced blind rage?

Probably a combination of all that, and more.

Forum List

Back